Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Lost half my force in HK

This happened twice today!! What on earth is going on? They simply vanished...and it wasn't from starvation, either, because I was working them an hour beforehand.

Comments

• Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 225
    edited 20.05.2016
    Maybe try the hospital, I've heard many have been finding 1000's of troops over the hospital cap sitting in their hospital after last maintenance. I too saw this (only on an alt) where I had 1k more troops in the hospital after maintenance, well over the hospital capacity, and it has been very glitchy.

At some points went back with only 400 wounded on said alt and poof 1k random troops appear in the hospital out of nowhere.
  • Crocbundee (AU1)Crocbundee (AU1) Member Posts: 14
    Same issues here which have been raised. Would be nice to actually get a reply with answers from tech support or the like. Game is on a slippery slope at the moment. Problem after problem with nil fixes. Gunna be some quiet maps very shortly I feel. 
  • kapn_jack (US1)kapn_jack (US1) Member Posts: 62
    ..thousands of Level V troops were lost in all three realms this morning and i had PLENTY of food
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    @Rambo4(US1) yes, there were hundreds more troops in my hospital than I have beds for. When I tried to heal them, they also vanished.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    There was an issue caused by the last update that made some higher level troops disappear from some accounts. If you suffered any losses, please contact the support team with estimates of what you lost in order to receive compensation.

-Popeye
  • redboys1 (GB1)redboys1 (GB1) Member Posts: 14
    well iv contacted suport a few times now no reply no compo?
Sign In to comment.