Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Discussion Regarding New Direction of the Game

Comments

• FrostQueen (US1)FrostQueen (US1) Member Posts: 58
    As in ANY game - money spent will never be reimbursed. You spent the money on the game and they're not going to pay you folks back for it. Now the game is being shut down and THEY have spent the money there is really no way you'll be getting anything back.
  • T Gautham (INT1)T Gautham (INT1) Member Posts: 53
    Wow...Mobile version of this game will surely flop..and the mobile platform is pretty unstable too especially when you have CLASH OF CLANS and other games,who knows who is ever going to play this game ? Its a very very bad decision for the time for sure..If you guys were bigger,sure,you could have experimented but,it now seems like dumb decision.This game requires a huge screen and a lot of element which a small screen on a mobile cant deliver with its full potential..You got to be like re establishing this game like the clash of clans but it may sure flop.
  • T Gautham (INT1)T Gautham (INT1) Member Posts: 53
    Will you create an app for the legends of honor for the mobile version? Will be the account deleted in the mobile version?
    Sure,the account will not be accessible in the mobile version
  • AlexHU (HU1)AlexHU (HU1) Member Posts: 37
    edited 11.09.2016
    Its sad :(
  • Habakuk (NL1)Habakuk (NL1) Member Posts: 73
    Popeye often said: I feel the game is moving in the right direction, hahaha
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    Looks like not only have they abandoned a fairly popular game but replaced it with a broken one and killed the forum community all in one fell swoop.

I guess congratulations are in order.

• Smithbeck (US1)Smithbeck (US1) Member Posts: 19
    So Popeye, do you plan on addressing any of our comments or concerns?

Does "Good Games" plan on allowing the play of the game to grind to a halt with all of the bug issues?  To have the game die a slow and painful death as the bugs become more prevalent and interfering? (as if it couldn't get worse)

It's nice to see that Good Games still wants us to spend money on gems to support what?  Their new gaming platform?

I will never play this game on a mobile device.  It is difficult enough on a computer monitor.

Very disappointed.
    I'm sure he's been given the job to integrate them into the mobile program...

I kind of like the green arrows.  Very helpful in finding that one upgrade that still needs to be done.

What about the guy who designed the awesomeness of the dragons?

I'm just thinking about those "coming soon....." tabs.  They should rename them at least to "Sorry, we changed our minds."
  • aXBlackDeathXa (US1)aXBlackDeathXa (US1) Member Posts: 38
    Well @CM Popeye  be sure to pass this message along to the powers at be.

Consider yourself having one less customer from this point on.

Good luck (not really)
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, Sorry for the late response. Since the resources have been shifted to mobile, I am sorry to say that most bugs will not be fixed. That being said, any bug that we determine to be "game breakers" will be worked on.

-Popeye
    Game breaker:  no support
    Game breaker:  white screen of death
    Game breaker:  freeze play during battles
    Game breaker:  Resources & troops disappearing during transfer
    Game breaker:  30+ seconds to refresh during battles
    Game breaker:  Game just locking up in general
    Game breaker:  any money earned on gems for this platform should be invested on THIS game platform

Sheesh, the list is endless...

Anybody have a recommendation for another game?
  • Lepew (US1)Lepew (US1) Member Posts: 25
    By now, you should all know not to believe anything said by GG.  Between the CM posts and "coming soon" bubbles, we were lead to believe that the game would be finished.  It is fraud plain and simple.
  • Flipion (US1)Flipion (US1) Member Posts: 21

So im very curious and have sent in a ticket regarding the issue, (not surprisingly no response from the awesome support team)

Of why everyones daily alliance rewards has been locked out for over a week now?   is this yaws way of trying to slow us down in the game since no father production will be made, or yet anoughter bug/ glitch?

• Flipion (US1)Flipion (US1) Member Posts: 21
    edited 16.09.2016
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, Sorry for the late response. Since the resources have been shifted to mobile, I am sorry to say that most bugs will not be fixed. That being said, any bug that we determine to be "game breakers" will be worked on.

-Popeye
    Game breaker:  no support
    Game breaker:  white screen of death
    Game breaker:  freeze play during battles
    Game breaker:  Resources & troops disappearing during transfer
    Game breaker:  30+ seconds to refresh during battles
    Game breaker:  Game just locking up in general
    Game breaker:  any money earned on gems for this platform should be invested on THIS game platform

Sheesh, the list is endless...

Anybody have a recommendation for another game?

Tribal wars 2 seems to very very similar to this game but better graphics and seems to be produced by a more reliable company, I have made a account and been checking it out a lil at a time
  • WHITEY (AU1)WHITEY (AU1) Member Posts: 9
    You can't fix the bullshit in online version so you going to screw over people and rip them off in mobile version. I will not be using it so until online version is fixed you will be loosing a lot of money as people will no longer spend money on a dead game. Your choice for your business to collapse.
  • Zappoza (GB1)Zappoza (GB1) Member Posts: 1
    Another potential good game going to the dogs ... :(
Sign In to comment.