Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Discussion Regarding New Direction of the Game

Comments

• Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 224
    Unfortunately, even if they do return, the development team for this game or the company really don't deserve any loyalty given how they've ignored countless good ideas, and probably didn't even try to fix most of the glitches that have been around for months. The support team blatantly lies and even contradicts what they themselves had said a day earlier. 
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    I was really hoping we would have the chance to fight Hydras in  the Dark Marshes kingdom and Giants in the Ice Storm Mountains kingdom.
  • Illusion (AU1)Illusion (AU1) Member Posts: 16
    all u guys are wasting ur time writing here... remember when they made troops cooking times longer and all sorts??? we all put in our comments and they were all ignored.

Pitty cause i had high hopes for this game and will not go buy a cell phone just to support this game lol
  • Daena (US1)Daena (US1) Member Posts: 15
    WOW.......just.....WOW.  If that isn't the biggest F.U. to all of us players who stuck with this company and their game after the "balancing" fiasco, I don't know what is.  And to think you all have the gall to expect us to play anything else you decide to half-ass put together and throw out there?  Seriously?!?!?!  Just when I was really starting to enjoy the game again and the addition of the dragons, equipment upgrades, etc.  I was so looking forward to the additional monsters you promised were coming and the further equipment upgrades and new "adventures".  To say I'm not only hugely disappointed but very pissed off would be an understatement.
  • Gorlock (US1)Gorlock (US1) Member Posts: 52

When I do put a comment here to say how disappointed I am and what crooks they are it gets delete

When I do put a comment here to say how disappointed I am and what crooks they are it gets delete

It is interesting that your posts get deleted I have had a couple edited due to language and received a warning about it but have not yet had a post deleted.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    @Gorlock (US1)I can tell you that I did not delete any comments. I am a firm believer in free speech, and I allow all of you to share your opinions as long as they do not get out of line. I know this is a super frustrating situation, and Really feel for the players that supported the web version of the game.

-Popeye
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    CM Popeye said:
    @Gorlock (US1)I can tell you that I did not delete any comments. I am a firm believer in free speech, and I allow all of you to share your opinions as long as they do not get out of line. I know this is a super frustrating situation, and Really feel for the players that supported the web version of the game.

-Popeye
    Some of still do, @CM Popeye  and not fixing the bugs before moving on to an App that is awful, well, bites. :s
  • King Doggy (AU1)King Doggy (AU1) Member Posts: 19
    i don't know what's wrong with u all
    the game is good
    it isn't that glitchy for me
    and it's the only game i know that gives u gems for free (just hit a marauder and you got the gems)

• Boadicea (US1)Boadicea (US1) Member Posts: 1

I just started playing this game 3 days ago.  Spend coins on first day and receive promised items.  Yesterday, spend coins and nothing was received in returned.  Email sent re. the non reception of Gems, even thought payment was made.  Only answer received was an auto generated email stating mine had been received.  Another day as gone by and I'm beginning to wonder if this is a glitch in the software; hence, it's no longer been supported, so your sh*t out of luck, but thanks for the monies.

edited 04.10.2016
    @Boadicea (US1)

If you're just starting the game, I would go to a different game, the devs abandoned this one, and left it filled with bugs and horrid balancing.
  • Attn: Customer Support

I just started a game and it recommended I be in the Dragons Alliance, so I went there, where there are 50 members and the Leader Ciri cannot be reached at all.  Many of us players have talked with each other, it appears Ciri is no longer playing, and also at a lower lever than many other players in the Group.  How do we go about getting a new leader?  Please advise.  Thanks    Женевьева
    You can reply to me via my email:  gsumbaugh@gmail.com
    Thank you!  I have players in the group who wish to invest in purchasing Gems, along with myself.  Please reply asap.
    Thank You!

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 332
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, Sorry for the late response. Since the resources have been shifted to mobile, I am sorry to say that most bugs will not be fixed. That being said, any bug that we determine to be "game breakers" will be worked on.

-Popeye

From the feedback I have been hearing, "Gamebreakers" (reasons why people are quitting) include: 

1) The hospital glitch that causes you to lose troops if you don't refresh every time a hero returns to the castle.

2) Server problems that cause the game to refresh itself (often in the middle of a battle),

3) Impossibly slow recruiting times that make it difficult to fit your playing time into a few hours in the evening.

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 332
    Attn: Customer Support

I just started a game and it recommended I be in the Dragons Alliance, so I went there, where there are 50 members and the Leader Ciri cannot be reached at all.  Many of us players have talked with each other, it appears Ciri is no longer playing, and also at a lower lever than many other players in the Group.  How do we go about getting a new leader?  Please advise.  Thanks    Женевьева
    Thank you!  I have players in the group who wish to invest in purchasing Gems, along with myself.  Please reply asap.
    Thank You!

You don't need customer Support for this. Ciri will eventually vanish for inactivity and the player with seniority will become leader  automatically. If you don't want to wait, one of you should start a new alliance and invite everyone in Dragons who is active to become members.

Also, never publish your email like that on a public forum.

Attn: Customer Support

Thank You!

Just go make a new alliance. I'm pretty positive I saw that player when I first started playing a long time ago, same level and looked inactive back then, still here. Good Games doesn't delete every inactive.
  • Gorlock (US1)Gorlock (US1) Member Posts: 52
    CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    Well at least I got a response, lol But now poor CM Popeye been replace lol
    edited 11.10.2016
    So does not gaining honor when supporting your alliances members defense count as a game breaking bug since this game is called LEGENDS OF HONOR?
Sign In to comment.