Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Suggestions for Game

1. Add World Chat
2. Allow sending resources to allies
3. Do not allow attacker to use a peace shield 
4. Expand diplomacy settings to show allies, neutral, non aggression pacts
5. make other resource production buildings useful Currently you can just have all farmhouses and just kill the NPC's for the other resources.
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. 

Comments

• verity (US1)verity (US1) Member Posts: 20
    I don't understand why a player is allowed to have a piece shield while they are attacking another player.  peace shield should not be up until after the attack giving the player or allies a chance to attack back.
     we need more rom to be able to write our allies and no hits,  they constantly say you have exceeded you limit of space.
    also one piece of leather for killing a villain of thirty or more is crazy you will never be able to up grade.  I suggest villain level 30 be one piece , 40 two pieces, 50 three pieces and so forth.  also I have only received leather about 4times from the cave and have my heros exploring all the time.   

• Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    edited 02.03.2017
    Going to add this to suggestions:

Leadership off an alliance being able to transfer resources from alliance bank to alliance members.

A builders hut that allows you to build additional structures at the same time for each level with a maximum level of perhaps 3-5 to the builders hut, This building would most likely have to be a premium building.

For monster hunting days Hydras in Dark Marshes and Giants in Ice Storm Mountains.

Not the first time I have suggested some of these but wanted to keep the suggestions fresh  in game designers minds in case they do make updates to the game.
    Post edited by Saimaidar (US1) on
  • stuffuall (US1)stuffuall (US1) Member Posts: 15
    Before adding extras fix all the things that are wrong
    As for fixing existing bugs how about starting with the hospital bug then moving on to returning healing and recruiting times to previous levels 

Next major bug in my opinion would be the game freezing when you are trying to support allies.

Also how about fixing the  tournament display so that the alliance tournament achievements are displayed.
    edited 17.03.2017
    I am guessing that the horse that was this game has now been beaten into oblivion and we are left with a rapidly fading ghost now.
    Post edited by Saimaidar (US1) on
Sign In to comment.