Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

OPEN LETTRE TO THE ROGUE FAMILY

i started playing at november last year ; soon i was in a hive called roar of lions : specially gibborim and fury  burned us almost every day if not 2 times a day; i remember also burning monday in februari; when VIRTUS had little heros and castles ; how you all ported to VIRTUS; and burned us out: ; do people get bad blood off that kind off behaviour bullying others : YES i can tell you all:  they get bad blood : ROGUE FAMILY threw the boomerang : now the boomerang is getting back in your faces : dont cry or insult our leader take the SHAME: because THE SHAME IS ON YOU GUYS: i hate to burn  CITYS but ROGUE ASKED FOR IT :  and by the way if you look in my castle you will understand that i build everything with hard labour and no coining : every hive has 1 or 2 players who coin : so that stays the same : MAYBE ROGUE FAMILY WILL NOW UNDERSTAND IF YOU BULLY LITTLE ONES 1 DAY THEY GROW UP: AND THATS HAPPENING NOW /have a nice gaming and lots off fun MYA OFF VIRTUS

Comments

• Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 222
    edited 04.10.2017
    Why does everyone on here always talk about shame? What is this some type of propaganda war? It's a damn war game, don't be fooled by a title, just like most of them it's not fair, and someone's got to lose. Name a big alliance that hasn't hit a smaller alliance, not many.
  • soumya2 (US1)soumya2 (US1) Member Posts: 8
    will be true rambo4 but at least we are not burning little hives out day after day : because the growth of a alliance is in the alliance upgrades and not in burning little hives out it will give you some honor : but thats it:  and i always say dont get horny on your honor : fear is more important in the game then honor :  honor will hekp you a little but not much : its good to have it : but its not Something you need to search for every moment : and  remember NO LIMIT hive  they burned almost everyday also: rogue: the same leader who was doing that is now burning many times because i want so
  • I just got attacked unprovoked by Soumya2 and was wondering if someone could please direct me to the crybaby section of the forum, so that I can complain all day long about being attacked on a war game.
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 222
    Isn't that what sheywin was known for? Burning tiny alliances day after day for easy honor? No one player that I've seen has burnt more small alliances to the ground.

Not seeing your point here.
    1 soulplayer  you was attacked but not the whole day :   rambo4 :smile: I know shey since beginning yanuari in virtus : im the ONE when things go out off hand say stop it :  i will stop her : everybody in VIRTUS  will not stand up to her im the only one : and iff  we start to become  BULLIES i WILL stop her : iff not i will leave my home VIRTUS: its my home / not SHEY : and nice catch in the morning bye the way i tryed 2 times  to burn useless troops on yolanta : but no change you stopped me  rambo4:   MYA OFF VIRTUS
  • I'll be totally honest Soumya,  that's a very noble and honest reply... Respect for that :)

I think the biggest concern that many "opposing" players have is the grotesque amount of troops that appear on some of the Virtus players castles in an instant... that amount cannot come from building and is perceived as an attempt to simply buy stuff and kill weaker castles for an ego boost.
    The port attack & bubble attacks give an honest player no reasonable chance to defend... so tell me how this can be "fun" for a casual player?

Not very sporting in my opinion... it kinda kills a "non coiners" spirit and desire to play.

Thing is... in a game like this you either kill or get killed, so it will always come down to choosing a side.
    I have no problem being attacked and i don't moan when I am attacked.

For the main part, Virtus fights fair and I have no complaints. The reason for the animosity towards Virtus is likely because of the spitefulness and vindictive attack methods by a select few of the members there.
    Not every member of every rogue alliance has a "history" with OG (or Shey), yet they pay a heavy price for someone's personal war against rogue.

I dont see a way out of it for either side, so we can just carry on as we are... or the ones with personal scores to settle can schedule one on one battles and un-tag themselves for a day or two to get it over and done with.

Anyways, thanks for the dialogue... have fun (coz thats kinda the point of a game)

:)
    Soul

1 ST SOULPLAYER your right some off our players are heavey coiners : im against that: that means the ones with the biggest credit card will win : thats wrong  i told many times in chat im against it :  i try to fight straight up i win i lose : i dont want a sure thing that we burn the map: thats why i want a 3 and 4 force who are fighting us and rogue : im also against CF and asked SHEY last week for a vote to get us out off CF: ofcourse we can always help our friends i hate massive citys : it complicates farming and my dragondays MYA
    1 ST soulplayer i was thinking about this , we are also paying the price for it / we are pushed and push ourselves to the limit : i know shey is getting quick emotional i dont know what happened in the past with you guys because she was 1 off you  ROGUE : im not asking : i want my home clean and fair : i want that  for all off us also deputys and leader : and  im not afraid off my leader i know she is complicated but she is also a good leader: and im sorry : that we became hostile VIRTUS : i told LEELOOLI im very sorry but its my home  MYA
  • I guess there will always be the ones that think it's honorable to put 15 mil 6/6 hits on people on Dragon Day... not even player honor day, so do tell me what is gained from this?

Complicated... No
    Spiteful... Yes

tut tut tut... Shameful
     1st soulslayer :smile: yesterday when i was on day we had a problem with a player from another hive and i ported to him: after that it was over : that hive didnt  continue the attacks on us : later on 1 of your members attacked us of endeavor : didnt see the amount off troops but i know there was a portin / didnt see how many castle because i was checking out : when i ported i was alone  only 1 player added my Attack : problem is every hive wants to do his dragons for some its strategic good to Attack so thatopponent party is  in defence: and cannot  do there dragons : because of attacks : that benefits another hive : even now we are Under Attack but still doing the dragons MYA
  • Daena (US1)Daena (US1) Member Posts: 15
     :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(    Oh BOO HOO!  More Virtus propaganda trying to convince everyone that they are the "victims" here.  Anyone with even 1 brain cell knows better.  Sheywin has been the server bully since the game started.  If I didn't know better, I would think this is more Satu multiple personality b.s.  I guess Shey is taking lessons from him on how to pretend to be someone isn't.  Make sure you keep your personalities straight though, because you sure aren't very good on keeping your lies straight.  Nobody cares about your drama so give up posting it on the forums.  Do everyone a favor and go find another game to ruin.
    deana is a bit upset but im not somebody else then my account i hope you can read the name of that: :smile: looks like your a lttle upset : i think there was a time you guys and shey played together Something changed in that ::: i Wonder what changed: 
  • MYA_1 (US1)MYA_1 (US1) Member Posts: 6
    FOUND IT AFTER MANY MONTHS ///// SHEY IS THE LOONEY ONE //// PLEASE GO TO THE LOONEY BIN SHEY AND TAKE YOUR  MARIONETS DIEUDO AND BUD67 WITH  YOU /// NEXT TIME IF YOU SMOKE THE CRACKPIPE. FILL IT WITH STRYCHNINE AND SHARE THE PIPE WITH  THE 2 ... FOR EVILSANTA YOU NEED A AWARD FOR YUMPING SHIP AND THEN ACTIVLY RECRUIT VIRTUS MEMBERS . PLEASE FALL OVER YOUR BALCONY ON THE 13 FLOOR...SPIDERMAN KEEP YOUR CREDIT CARD IN YOUR POCKET .. MARCELMANNES NEED A NEW LAPTOP THATS CHEAPER THEN  BUYING 400 MIL T6 TROOPS///// .KING. AT LAST CHEATER YOU FUCKED THE GAME ALSO GET LOST //////AND OF COURSE ALL THANKS TO THIS VERY LOYAL  VIRTUS PLAYERS WHO YUMP SHIP . WITH THE FIRST SIGN OF PROBLEMS.... O YEAH IM WOUNDED HAVE NO PC OR LAPTOP / BUT I WILL COME BACK WITH  ANOTHER HIVE BETTER BUILD MORE LOYAL AND MORE FUN //// MYA . VIRTUS DYED BUT NOT THE SPIRIT OF SOME PLAYERS  MYA.KICKED . LEFT.BURNED . BEATEN UP. WOUNDED . BUT STILL FUCKING ALIVE... MYA
Sign In to comment.