Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

How do I report a bug?

CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Community Manager Posts: 64
edited 25.08.2015 in Technical Support
Brave heroes,

Along your adventures in Legends of Honor, there's a chance that you'll encounter a technical problem with the game. If you find one, you can always report it to us in this section and help us improve the game for everyone!

Reporting a bug is super simple, but there's a couple of ways that you can make this easier for us to reproduce, locate and squash once and for all.

This starts with the thread title. Try to keep it as short and informative as possible, for example: titles along the lines of "this is broken", "please help" or "found a bug" don't help us to quickly identify what you're having an issue with at first glance, whereas titles like "Bug with the Quest 'Something for the Coffers" or "Issue with collecting taxes" help us, the bug analysis team and even other players to quickly find out what it is you're having troubles with.

You can also include a base set of answers that really help us in resolving these bugs. Feel free to use the following template:

Name of your Browser and Version Number:

Flash Version Number:

Description of the problem:

What were you doing before the problem occurred?

Is the problem constant, or temporary?

In addition, you are welcome to attach a screenshot/video of the error message or problem in general so that we can see first hand where it is.

Ensuring to provide us with this information can really help in eliminating these bugs and creating a smoother game for yourself and your fellow players.

Thanks in advance for reporting problems to us! It really helps!

Best regards,

Your Legends of Honor Community Team

Comments

• TedJ (US1)TedJ (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Name of your Browser and Version Number: both IE v 11 and Google Chrom 47

Flash Version Number: 20

Description of the problem: Only get black screen of death

What were you doing before the problem occurred? Stopped playing because the lag was so bad. I now only get a black screen. I can go to any other website

Is the problem constant, or temporary? at this point constant.
  • TedJ (US1)TedJ (US1) Member Posts: 2

Name of your Browser and Version Number: both IE v 11 and Google Chrome 47

Flash Version Number: 20

Description of the problem: every time I go to log in it tells me that I have invalid charters. I use only numbers and alphabet. When I reset it, I use the same password and it will work. Next time I go to log on again I get the same error message.

• Elise (GB1)Elise (GB1) Member Posts: 6
    My reward has gone back to day one - should be day 17 and have lost troops again though I equipped them and left them in safe place last night looks like the last fix you did hasn't worked - I realise that glitches occur but it seems to be everyday at the moment which is very frustrating. (UK server)

• Foxmore (US1)Foxmore (US1) Member Posts: 66
    this is the first month for rewards and a short one.... the rewards start from the first day of the calendar month. so to get the best awards you have to start at the first day of the month.... today.... and go all the way to the end of April.... unfortunately, the awards were started in the middle of the calendar month and no one could complete it.....I have seen it in just about every game I have played.... same thing will happen if a new account starts in the middle of the month....

With all due respect and honor,

Foxmore
    with all due respect and honor, Foxmore
  • Foxmore (US1)Foxmore (US1) Member Posts: 66
    or, it could be a glitch.... who knows.....

with all due respect and honor,

Foxmore
    with all due respect and honor, Foxmore
  • balsdon (US1)balsdon (US1) Member Posts: 1
    hi, I think me and my clan are ether being hacked or having a glitch,

we have been losing troop every day and its only us many of us have 800k and 300k and we lose are troops all the way down to 65k at least. we thinks or I think that some one from one of are enemy clans are hacking us it mostly happens in ice realm. and honor my honor level has been dropping fast then before. you mite have a few hackers on this game. if you can find the source of this problem can you please fix it...

the clan is: mysteriously
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    edited 23.05.2016

It's not a hack @Balsdon (US1), it is happening to everyone since the last update

It is very annoying, but not the fault of any person or clan. .

• Aeneid (GB1)Aeneid (GB1) Member Posts: 4
    Am having real problems accessing the forum... this appears to be the only the third  place that I can put a message! So any help there would be appreciated.

This is the first time that I have been able to log in!  Never had a forum like that before!!

Why does the gift box keep disappearing?  Is it Tuesdays and Thursdays etc?

Am able to attack a castle multiple times before a shield descends... great for me but I don't want it happening to me.  What is the ruling on this one?

Don't get the hero upgrades.... need a help button the screen to take me to where I can get help on the item.... likewise the VIP and the caves are an anathema to me.  Does it ever get to a point where you get rewards for 3 hours locking up a hero?
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Am having real problems accessing the forum... this appears to be the only the third  place that I can put a message! So any help there would be appreciated.

This is the first time that I have been able to log in!  Never had a forum like that before!!

Why does the gift box keep disappearing?  Is it Tuesdays and Thursdays etc?

Am able to attack a castle multiple times before a shield descends... great for me but I don't want it happening to me.  What is the ruling on this one?

Don't get the hero upgrades.... need a help button the screen to take me to where I can get help on the item.... likewise the VIP and the caves are an anathema to me.  Does it ever get to a point where you get rewards for 3 hours locking up a hero?
      What kind of message do you get when attempting to log in? The username and password should be the same as your game account. Have you maybe recently changed your password?

The gift box is available every 2 hours, a total of 20 times. It is meant to give new players a bit more to get started with, but had to be deployed to all accounts in order to work properly.

We are currently investigating the shield not being deployed when it should be.

-Popeye 
  • Avignon (AU1)Avignon (AU1) Member Posts: 9
    edited 02.08.2016
    Google Chrome
    Flash   Latest Upgrade
    Australia Server

Missing since 48 hours ago.  I signed on and those were so far and few between as to make it difficult to find any.
    Missing Level 18 Dark Warriors.    Where did these go?  

Started 24 hours after last upgrade of game.
    There are rather large areas in all the realms with no warriors in those areas at all.  Where did those go?

• stowe (GB1)stowe (GB1) Member Posts: 6
    Firefox latest
    Flash latest
    UK1
    I can see from the posts that the equipment for heroes is functioning.  But for me it is greyed out.  What is needed to switch it on?
  • Habakuk (NL1)Habakuk (NL1) Member Posts: 73
    Bonus reward of 50 gems is not added.
  • rex train (INT1)rex train (INT1) Member Posts: 2
    chrome
    last version flash
    1. timer stucks on 0, healing and recruting seems to inprove but not
    2. missing xp, I finish tasks but I don't get the xp
  • Nome do seu navegador e número de versão :  Google Chrome Versão 54.0.2840.87 m

Flash Version Número : 23,0,0,207

Descrição do problema : Batalhas que não acabam,só aumenta o tempo

O que você estava fazendo antes da ocorrência do problema ? defendendo ataques

O problema é constante, ou temporária ? esta com esse bug a 6 dias

• BUCOKABARNI9 (HU1)BUCOKABARNI9 (HU1) Member Posts: 1
    BUCOKABARNI9 JÁTÉKOS VAGYOK .Amocsáron kapott a szövetségünk egy játékostol3-tagunk támadást.a csata  3,-ik napja folyik és nincs vége. a támadások ujra indulnak. kérem nézzék meg a hibát és szöntessék meg. intézkedésüket előre is köszönettel,BUCOKABARNI9.
  • krizakcz (CZ1)krizakcz (CZ1) Member Posts: 61
    Already 9 day our troops are stuck on the ice.
    Can not go back to the Alliance. A Winggové have it equally.
    help, please
    14d.1h. -:(
    I see that nobody cares.  :/
  • Daedulus7 (US1)Daedulus7 (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Daedulus7, playing Legends of Honor, using Firefox (latest version -- no problems there).

I sent some units from one world to another and they arrived.  I then sent a 2nd batch--they disappeared!
  • i have a problem, i cannot scroll in the world map.  i just see my castle and the area around it i cannot move the screen.  i can attack and use my heroes within the unmovable boundaries.
    i am using firefox, windows 10
    screen name is, angel of light
Sign In to comment.