Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Help

Falconia (AU1)Falconia (AU1) Member Posts: 3
My Laptop crashed and I had to rebuild it. I was playing the game previously and had reached lv 19 but now it wants me to start again I assume on a different server. Is there any way I can get back to where I was? Player name was Falconia.

Comments

• Tybalt (INT1)Tybalt (INT1) Member Posts: 97
    If you remember what server you were playing on the first time round that might help. 

Also if you check your emails there should have been an email sent from when you signed up that should help you get your real account back
  • Falconia (AU1)Falconia (AU1) Member Posts: 3
    Cant recall all wiped out in the crash had to rebuild to factory settings. Anyway admin can send me a link to where I was???
  • Tybalt (INT1)Tybalt (INT1) Member Posts: 97
    Do you not know the email account you used to sign up. Check all your email account and make sure you check spam too. If Not then you could try contacting support but am not 100% they will be able to do much without knowing the server you were playing on. 
  • Falconia (AU1)Falconia (AU1) Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the help
  • regardless of your laptop crashing, your e-mails will not have been affected by it, so as suggested by Tybalt, check your e-mails or contact support.
  • T Gautham (INT1)T Gautham (INT1) Member Posts: 53
    Cant recall all wiped out in the crash had to rebuild to factory settings. Anyway admin can send me a link to where I was???
    You are playing from AU1 server ( Australia )
  • bbbsss (HIS1)bbbsss (HIS1) Member Posts: 1
    se puede crear una alianza con un miembro de otra alianza de otra facción?
  • Clark Jones (BR1)Clark Jones (BR1) Member Posts: 87
    No. This member have to leave its ally and change to the faction on that he/she wants to create the ally.

Or you can create another account to do it.
Sign In to comment.