Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Limit

What is the limit of members in an alliance?

Comments

• Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
  • Abhorsen (AU1)Abhorsen (AU1) Member Posts: 3
    how do we get rid of a leader who has not been seen for quite awhile, alliance without direction, and noone can do anything !!
  • Foxmore (US1)Foxmore (US1) Member Posts: 66

discussion has been had, and quite recently, there is no way to get rid of the leader, after a while (I think a month was mentioned) of not logging on, the player will be removed by GG.. other then that the only thing you could do is take actives and start a new alliance...... this is why we need GG to set up ranks, so at least there can still be leadership and guidance while waiting for leaders account to wither away to dust.....

with all due respect and honor,

Foxmore

with all due respect and honor, Foxmore
  • How about if a leader hasnt been on for a few weeks, that a member can overthrow the leader? Have an overthrow (or something along those lines) option in the alliance menu that will activate after the said amount of time of inactivity has occurred?
    >:) Bite Me >:)

• T Gautham (INT1)T Gautham (INT1) Member Posts: 53
    How about if a leader hasnt been on for a few weeks, that a member can overthrow the leader? Have an overthrow (or something along those lines) option in the alliance menu that will activate after the said amount of time of inactivity has occurred?
    After a said amount of time,the alliance leader's account will be removed due to inactivity,and the next ranking member will be the next leader,but making the time period less than 1 month,is a little cruel to the players I think
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 225
    edited 11.10.2016
    didn't notice this was so old just gonna..delete what I said..
Sign In to comment.