Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Marauders, Mountain Raiders & Dark Warriors

FOR THE LOVE OF HADES - When you are hitting the NPC's on the maps - FINISH THEM OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its getting really annoying going to hit some NPC's to see that, for example, someone has left a Lv 50 with 480 to go, or a Lv 40 with 18677 left on it. They dont regrow until AFTER they have been finished off. STOP DOING HALF THE JOB!!!!!
>:) Bite Me >:)

Comments

• T Gautham (INT1)T Gautham (INT1) Member Posts: 53
    Yea,its really annoying,I hope we could kill all of them in one single attack,but for me,most of the time,after I hit one big marauder and get the resources and the NPC is left with a very small force,I won't have enough hospital space or time to finish him off..I'll have to return to my castle coz my loot is full after the 1st attack and the,its really annoying to go back,wait and attack him once again when you have better targets around..Also,If I leave high lvl marauders with lower forces,low level players in our hive will have a better target like a lvl 30 marauder with 180k is better than a lvl 3 marauder with 180k
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    edited 10.10.2016
    I have not noticed lower level players killing off the small stacks and the rewards are pretty small I usually have to send at least one hero out on clean up duty while the remaining hero or heroes are hunting the level 45 and up villains.
    Post edited by Saimaidar (US1) on
Sign In to comment.