Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Deleting troops

How about selecting how many units we want to delete. Its just a waste if i delete 500 feudal knights. Now i can only delete all units and thats not fun :(

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    A workaround for this is to heal the ones you want to keep using the slider, and then just delete the rest once the healing process has begun. I will ask the team about making this easier though. 

-Popeye
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    CM Popeye said:
    A workaround for this is to heal the ones you want to keep using the slider, and then just delete the rest once the healing process has begun. I will ask the team about making this easier though. 

-Popeye

This works for healing, but not for the recruiting window.
  • H20 Moodoo (INT1)H20 Moodoo (INT1) Member Posts: 6
    Thanks Popeye and Raffles
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    But why would you want to delete troops from the recruiting window?

In any case, we will be putting a slider in for unit deletion.

-Popeye
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    They added the option to delete unnecessary troops, downside is you can't delete rank 5 and up troops, and you can only "delete ALL troop X" you can't say, i want to delete 100 farmers, for instance. You have to delete all of 'em
  • T Gautham (INT1)T Gautham (INT1) Member Posts: 53
    CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    When you don't have enough food,you will be having to delete low level troops to save high level troops...
  • T Gautham (INT1)T Gautham (INT1) Member Posts: 53

How about selecting how many units we want to delete. Its just a waste if i delete 500 feudal knights. Now i can only delete all units and thats not fun :(
    There is a solution,assign the no: of units you don't want to delete to your heroes,then,when you delete,only the non-assigned units will die
  • H0m0nculus (US1)H0m0nculus (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Often times you will be awarded L1 archers when you win a battle. These troops accumulate over time and just burn resources. The only way I've found to delete them is to assign them and burn them in battle. Ideally, I just want to be able to delete low level troops from the troop assignment panel in order to free up capacity and preserve resources. This function exists in the heal panel but not in the assignment panel. That's why we need a troop delete option.
  • Aero13 (DE1)Aero13 (DE1) Member Posts: 68
    THis option does also exist in the recruitment window. You could simply delete them there ; )
Sign In to comment.