Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Looking for an Alliance? Sign up here!

CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Community Manager Posts: 64

Looking for an Alliance? Sign up here!

If you’re looking to join an Alliance, you can post in this thread so that other players can recruit you!

Simply write a brief introduction about yourself, and what you’re looking for, to convince the Alliance leaders of the Forum that you’re the right pick for them! Don’t forget to mention your server, Faction and perhaps your level to make sure that you find the Alliance that’s perfect for you.

Alliance Leaders can then contact you by private message, or directly invite you in-game if you suit their needs.

In order for this to go smoothly, here are a few basic rules to follow:

• Only players seeking an Alliance to join can post here. Alliance advertisements are not allowed.

• Requests will automatically be deleted after a few months.

• Players searching for an Alliance should edit their posts to let leaders know once they’ve found an Alliance.

That’s all! Have fun and good luck in your search, warriors!

Best regards,

Steve.

Comments

• silverhand (GB1)silverhand (GB1) Member Posts: 1
    looking for an alliance with knowledge of the game so i can learn and get more fun out of it.  lvl22; silverhand; used to be in a lions alliance
  • T Gautham (INT1)T Gautham (INT1) Member Posts: 53
    Looking for an alliance,level 12,dragon faction,in the international server..plays daily
  • minewarrior (AU1)minewarrior (AU1) Member Posts: 49
    Join Devils Brigade Aussie Server recruiting now!! :smiley:
  • bensolar (AU1)bensolar (AU1) Member Posts: 19
    the way things are minewarrior there wont be any server to sign into,this has given me the shits,a lot of us oz players have put some money into game,good games have no right to block us
  • fishoww (INT1)fishoww (INT1) Member Posts: 3
    the way things are minewarrior there wont be any server to sign into,this has given me the shits,a lot of us oz players have put some money into game,good games have no right to block us
    yow my friend which servers do yo play?
    i pplay in the international Server but not enough players.

• stuffuall (US1)stuffuall (US1) Member Posts: 15
    I have been blocked from international server it appears that it is gone aswell
Sign In to comment.