Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

attack protection

I have been playing for some weeks now and I like the game.Luckily I am in an active alliance so we protect each other. One thing I notice  that enemy players get attacked over and over again. I would suggest that the protection time must be extended to at least 24 hours,otherwise players will leave and stop playing,
I know I would .
Cheers.

Comments

• 24 Hours is too long and the devs would prob never make it happen anyhow. I agree 1 hour is too short, but it is a war game, thats how it was made and plenty of people still play it despite the lack of truce options available
    >:) Bite Me >:)

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    24 hours is far too long as we would like to keep the pace of the game quite fast. That being said, there will be some changes to the Shield of Peace soon.... like very soon ;)

-Popeye
  • Habakuk (NL1)Habakuk (NL1) Member Posts: 73
    Okay, I will wait and see, Thanks :)
  • Assassin68 (GB1)Assassin68 (GB1) Member Posts: 21
    2hrs it went up to !! don't see how that really helps at all. a max number of times you can be hit would be better.

• beasty (US1)beasty (US1) Member Posts: 49
    example, no fires you go to bed, you get hit while you sleep, may not burn but it brings your troop count down, while you are at work you get burned and re burned 6 more timed, you get home from work and start putting out fires before bed, and the cycle repeats it self over and over, so tell me just what in hell is the shield of peace good for? ,
  • T Gautham (INT1)T Gautham (INT1) Member Posts: 53
    The best option is to have a shield of peace till you come online,and then another 5-10 hours
Sign In to comment.