Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

What has happened to support?

I have an issue where my hospital is broken. Wounded troops return to the hospital as level 1 archers, even if I use level 3, 4 or 5 troops. I have put two tickets in so far, one over two weeks ago and have not received a response. This has cost me tens of thousands of troops, affected my tournament positions and is making the job of competing very difficult.

I understand the devs are not working on the game anymore but waiting two weeks without a response from support is insane. 

Answers

• T Gautham (INT1)T Gautham (INT1) Member Posts: 53
    Yes,It is,whatever's going to happen,they are not replying
  • AlexHU (HU1)AlexHU (HU1) Member Posts: 37
    it's gone, they gave us a buggy game which will not be fixed or anything
  • Attention Support.  We need a new leader appointed for Dragon Alliance.  The members are complaining, all of them that we have no leadership.  Ciri the appointed leader refuses to answer anyone, and also another player Mythical Rose who sits smack dab next to enemy castles Aslan and Immiment Blood, refuses to answer anyone also.  It appears this player may be a spy who setup a castle to help Aslan and Imminent Blood.  Something needs done, to eliminate Ciri and mythical rose as they refuse to support all the other players in Dragon Alliance.  Many of these players would invest serious money in the game but are hesitant to do so as there's no fairness in how the Dragon Alliance is, because all the players are scattered everywhere, and hit all the time by enemy players because our appointed leader (who is a Knight only level) refuses to do anything.  Management should be posting on the Management Tab of who our allies are, and the NO-HITS info.  Nothing is posted.  Ciri refuses to answer even when online and mythical rose refuses to answer also.  It appears this whole setup is because there's a spy in the group who is hiding behind Ciri to keep the other players from having proper leadership.  Please fix this, as this is supposed to be an honorable game., and none of the players are able to change this without Customer Support stepping in and helping to remove those players who refuse to support all the players.  Thanks!
  • Attention Support.  We need a new leader appointed for Dragon Alliance.  The members are complaining, all of them that we have no leadership.  Ciri the appointed leader refuses to answer anyone, and also another player Mythical Rose who sits smack dab next to enemy castles Aslan and Immiment Blood, refuses to answer anyone also.  It appears this player may be a spy who setup a castle to help Aslan and Imminent Blood.  Something needs done, to eliminate Ciri and mythical rose as they refuse to support all the other players in Dragon Alliance.  Many of these players would invest serious money in the game but are hesitant to do so as there's no fairness in how the Dragon Alliance is, because all the players are scattered everywhere, and hit all the time by enemy players because our appointed leader (who is a Knight only level) refuses to do anything.  Management should be posting on the Management Tab of who our allies are, and the NO-HITS info.  Nothing is posted.  Ciri refuses to answer even when online and mythical rose refuses to answer also.  It appears this whole setup is because there's a spy in the group who is hiding behind Ciri to keep the other players from having proper leadership.  Please fix this, as this is supposed to be an honorable game., and none of the players are able to change this without Customer Support stepping in and helping to remove those players who refuse to support all the players.  Thanks!

• T Gautham (INT1)T Gautham (INT1) Member Posts: 53
    Attention Support.  We need a new leader appointed for Dragon Alliance.  The members are complaining, all of them that we have no leadership.  Ciri the appointed leader refuses to answer anyone, and also another player Mythical Rose who sits smack dab next to enemy castles Aslan and Immiment Blood, refuses to answer anyone also.  It appears this player may be a spy who setup a castle to help Aslan and Imminent Blood.  Something needs done, to eliminate Ciri and mythical rose as they refuse to support all the other players in Dragon Alliance.  Many of these players would invest serious money in the game but are hesitant to do so as there's no fairness in how the Dragon Alliance is, because all the players are scattered everywhere, and hit all the time by enemy players because our appointed leader (who is a Knight only level) refuses to do anything.  Management should be posting on the Management Tab of who our allies are, and the NO-HITS info.  Nothing is posted.  Ciri refuses to answer even when online and mythical rose refuses to answer also.  It appears this whole setup is because there's a spy in the group who is hiding behind Ciri to keep the other players from having proper leadership.  Please fix this, as this is supposed to be an honorable game., and none of the players are able to change this without Customer Support stepping in and helping to remove those players who refuse to support all the players.  Thanks!
    Nothing can be done,form a new alliance,and call old members there..If CIRI is the leader,none can replace him from there,Why did you even join his alliance in the first place ?
  • jes55 (US1)jes55 (US1) Member Posts: 17
    Maybe they were taken over by hackers too.

Sign In to comment.