Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

no tournament

Comments

• minewarrior (AU1)minewarrior (AU1) Member Posts: 49
    Commanders of Evony is not quite the same but its still pretty good. If there were a game exactly the same then it would have been copyrighted.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 332

We are having some trouble logging in today, but I take that as a sign that someone is trying to fix things.

• Blackwood1 (AU1)Blackwood1 (AU1) Member Posts: 63
    no, I've been looking too
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    I have also noticed starting Thursday that the daily tasks have included an earn chivalry medals task that you have to complete to get all daily rewards and since tournaments are not available  you can not complete daily tasks.
  • xXENONx (DE1)xXENONx (DE1) Member Posts: 13
    No more tournaments
    But what is also bad
    You can not buy jewels anymore
    There are no more packages
    There are no more + 50% and + 100% jewels offers more

The whole game system is broken

The only good thing is that the players will save a lot of money
  • Macondo (PL1)Macondo (PL1) Member Posts: 1
    U nas też już kolejny dzień nie ma turnieju :(
    Prosimy o naprawę.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 332
    Actually, I saw several gem package offers yesterday, and signed in to an offer of equipment for gems this morning. I believe this means they are working on repairing whatever went wrong. Be patient.
  • pk3927 (US1)pk3927 (US1) Member Posts: 1
    It would help if there was at least a response from GG that they are working on fixing the game...even if they were doing away with tournaments, my question is are they planning on getting rid of the game?  Who would pay for anything when we don't know if the game will continue?
  • Cazatalentos (US1)Cazatalentos (US1) Member Posts: 3
    Good luck on getting any kind of response from these company, as they have totally abandon us, they do not answer any form of response.
  • Cazatalentos (US1)Cazatalentos (US1) Member Posts: 3
    I am sure the German Sever is running just fine.
  • michel1962 (DE1)michel1962 (DE1) Member Posts: 3
    @Cazatalentos (US1) You are wrong. We have the same problems as written in other comments on your server or in other countries. Like no daily tournament, heros fight for 90 days and more and so on.
  • minewarrior (AU1)minewarrior (AU1) Member Posts: 49
    This is annoying!!!!!!!!
  • giuliagaia (IT1)giuliagaia (IT1) Member Posts: 7
    i tornei sono fermi bloccati  sistemate per favore grazie
  • giuliagaia (IT1)giuliagaia (IT1) Member Posts: 7
    We meet all the servers and make legal proceedings against the game that you are not advising all the kings of all the worlds
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    edited 01.05.2017
    Actually, I saw several gem package offers yesterday, and signed in to an offer of equipment for gems this morning. I believe this means they are working on repairing whatever went wrong. Be patient.
    I have to at least admire your optimism though the offers have disappeared again for me. Still no sign of the tournaments returning nor any word from good games studio.
    Post edited by Saimaidar (US1) on
  • Gill210 (US1)Gill210 (US1) Member Posts: 21
    the tournament has not appeared on reset for me........ 
  • camelots girl (SKN1)camelots girl (SKN1) Member Posts: 15
    edited 02.05.2017
    the least you could do GG is have the respect for the players that have supported this game by spending their moneys on your produkt and give them and answer
    Post edited by camelots girl (SKN1) on
  • Aukje1 (NL1)Aukje1 (NL1) Member Posts: 1
    No tournament , just the  rewards, when will the tent by fixt????????
Sign In to comment.