Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Daily Tournament

seems the daily tournament is broken ...... again.....

Comments

• Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    Yay for consistency.

and apparently I am misspelling yay?!?
    edited 01.06.2017
    Just curious does this always happen at the first/last of month or has it been at different times each time the tournament has not been working?
    Post edited by Saimaidar (US1) on
  • flyingpig (US1)flyingpig (US1) Member Posts: 50
    Last time it started April 26.

Thank you for restoring tournaments.
  • Gill210 (US1)Gill210 (US1) Member Posts: 21
    no tournament..... again
  • angel85 (GB1)angel85 (GB1) Member Posts: 4
    tourneys broken again, bloody joke
    Yay the recurring problem is back again.
  • angel85 (GB1)angel85 (GB1) Member Posts: 4
    how long will it take to fix this time ???????
    I do not have a clear answer to that question.
    Great they fixed it but we lost a complete day as and a villain hunting day at that  for the players tournament  which means the PVP day is going to be even more brutal so players can catch up to  their lost points.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    Alliance tournament is dragons. Anyone see any dragons?
    I see rebel dragons, rogue dragons, steel dragons but that is it.  They must be on strike.
  • Mog (US1)Mog (US1) Member Posts: 1
                                                                         I don't know why the format got all messed up when I went to post. but I can't fix it.                                                                                                                                                                                 Ode to the dragonless Dragon Day                                                                      Oh noble beasts from far away,                                                                                           We've looked for you in sun's bright ray.                                                                               In vain have we looked in the light,                                                                                  Searching for a dragon fight.                                                                                               But alas, there are no noble beasts.                                                                                                     We hang our heads, our eyes do weep.                                                                        What can we do? What can we say?                                                                                             On this sad, tragic, dragonless day.
    I have to agree not only the dragons but the monster hunter is on strike today.

It does look like we are getting some rewards if we hunt enough villains which also give fear.

And still no dragons my larder is running out of smoked meats.
    I see a dragon in the gap in your text.  quick kill it —>-
Sign In to comment.