Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Guide For Beginners! [Update 1.0]

SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
edited 29.02.2016 in Tips, Tactics & Guides
Hello my name is SmokeyAnon in game and in forums. I want to start of by saying I do not work for Legends of Honor so please dont message me in game or in the forums asking me to do something for you. Its happened. LoL I am going to add more info to this and update suggest anything on the bottom of discussion PLZ DO NOT QUOTE ME IT WILL TAKE FOREVER TO SCROLL LOL.

Honor!
What is honor? Honor in a sense is showing how strong you really are. Most likely the most honor the person has means he is a lot more stronger all though that isn't always the case as someone can have little honor but still pack a punch when attacking and defending.
How do you gain honor?
In order for someone to get honor you would have to attack a real player. This can mean its a good thing or a bad thing. The good thing is you will most likely get some honor which allows you to unlock more troops. The bad thing is that you will get attacked back. That is part of the game One other way you get lots of honor is by doing the chivalry tourney they have every 24 hours 
Which player should I attack for honor?
When attacking a player you peripherally want to attack someone who is a higher level than you for example if im level 20 try attacking someone who is level 21+ With that being said just because a player is higher level doesn't mean you will get honor. Make sure to also check his defense is close to your or higher. -SIDE NOTE You don't always have to win to get honor.
How much honor do I lose a day and where can I see how much I lose?
This is to everyone. Everyone one must lost honor every single day no matter what. Depending on how much honor you have there is always a % you lose every single day. If you wondering where can I find how much im losing? You simply just click the crown you see in the bottom. It will show how much honor your losing.

Regions!
What regions are there?
At the time im writing this guide there are 3 regions. The High Kingdom,Ice Storm Mountains,The Dark Marshes.
What resources make each region special?
-The High Kingdom there is Iron which can be send from Ice Storm Kingdoms.
-Ice Storm Mountains there is Iron that is produce which you need for The High Kingdom and Ice Storm Mountains
-The Dark Marshes there is sulfur which you can use to build anything there.
How to use other regions as a advantage?
In this ice kingdom make lots of iron works and let them gather and send them over to the The High Kingdom to get iron there. One other way you can take advantage is recruit troops in the Ice Storm Mountains there cheaper. Simple just send them again to The High Kingdom. Sending anything takes about 2 hours and requires money.
How do I unlock other regions?
In order for you to unlock other region is requires a lot of resources. You can unlock them by clicking on the flag icon which is left of the alliance chat box.

Gem Guide!
How do I get the best for money?
I know it is hard to wait to buy something sometimes there are 100% bonus. Try to buy them at that time. You'll get your best of your money.
How do I best use my gems?
The best way you can use your gems is simply upgrading your Training Ground. You might ask why you produce more troops. If you are into being number 1 player your going to need to upgrade your honor beacon. ONE THING I WANT TO NOTE DO NOT SPEED ANYTHING WITH GEMS IF YOU ARE ALREADY PAYING WITH GEMS.
I don't have money but I want gems?
Lucky for us players who don't have any money. You can simply attack marauders. For sure you will get one gem each marauder you attack.. There really is no chart that says you will get more gems or little gems. I've attacked a marauder before and got like 20 gems. Its just luck. Happy Hunting as CM Popeye says :D

Troop Guide/Booster Guide/Tile Guide/Hero Guide!
What troops do I use as a beginner ?
As a beginner the main unit you should be focusing are AxeMan as they have hit points. Upgrade that as much as possible until you get Medium troops.
What troops do I use as a Medium Player?
As a Medium player which is the common one for everyone make sure to use MaceMen because they have high hit points and also there just SMEXY looking :D. Upgrade them a lot.
What troops do I use as a Advanced Player?
You will use SwordMan they are really strong. You will need to have lots of honor.
What boosters should I use?
The booster most commonly use are Torch since they give all melee troops more hit points. There really isn't a guide for boosters it it entirely up to how you play.
Tiles?
Tiles is something that can make a difference in combat. There are bonus in every tile.
-Grass Tile gives a 15% attacking bonus to all infantry and to Calvary units gives a 15% defense.
-Forest Tile you hide a troop on a forest tile and no can see unless that actually are right on top the tile. Ranged units deal 15% more damage and Infantry defense are 15% higher.
Stone Tile Calvary get a 15% extra damage and ranged defense are 15% more higher.
Heros?
Heros is something really important the higher level he is the more troops it can hold which means more damage. 
How do I level a hero?
Simple attack anything it gives you exp. Marauder is a safe way to get get exp.

Fear!
How do I get fear?
The way to get fear is you simply hit all marauders around you. 
Do I lose fear?
Same with honor you do lose some fear each day. Click on the crown symbol and see the fear part. There is a certain percent you lose.
What are the benefits?
The best part of Fear is that you get bonus. You can check the bonus in game by clicking the crown and check fear levels.
Should I focus on honor or fear?
When you first start playing this game it is very hard to get honor unless you have someone helping you. I recommend if you are starting out to focus on getting fear up as it gives lots of bonus to your account.

Alliances!
What should I be looking in a alliance?
There are many things you should be looking for wither you a hardcore gamer or non hardcore. At the end of the day it comes down to you. 
What are the benefits of having a alliance?
A cool awesome benefits can mean you can be protect by your alliance. If you get attacked while you are offline someone can quickly send support. Keep in mind there is a time limit of which a person can support you.
Are big hives worth it?
This something that can help your alliance or not. In most cases it seems beneficial because if your member gets attacked you can quickly send support to him. The down side from having this if your alliance decides to go in all out war with someone else you can all quickly get wiped if you are coordinate.

Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
Post edited by SmokeyAnon (US1) on

Comments

• 1JAck (US1)1JAck (US1) Member Posts: 1
    I have entered my castle and can't get out hoe does one get out?
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    Press the castle symbol again it will take you back....
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
    Wow this guide helps people alot holly crap :)
  • MacDadddy (US1)MacDadddy (US1) Member Posts: 1
    how do i go fullscreen

• RDSPhantom (US1)RDSPhantom (US1) Member Posts: 1
    How do I unlock more Heroes?
    how do i go fullscreen

There is not option right now to go full screen. Sorry bro :(
    How do I unlock more Heroes?
    You unlock more heroes by upgrade hall of heroes.
  • Lady Lira (US1)Lady Lira (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Have a few questions:

1. Why does my level change from world map to my castle. On world map it says I'm level 15, but when I go back to my castle screen it says 14?                                                                                                                         
    2.  I have attacked all possible castles and marauder's that I can find that are at or under my level, and even some above my level. There are many castles on fire around me.  How can I find more to attack to gain experience and honor? I seem to be attacking the same ones everyday.
    3.When I hover my mouse over a marauder or a castle that I want to attack, there are zeros under the name instead of a number.  What does that mean?  And is there any way to know the number or types of troops in the castle before attacking it? Going into the castle does not show that.

thanks,
    Lady Lira
    1]That might be a glitch.
    2]You can always find people every 24 hours you can relocate. You will find more players but make sure your careful where you relocate.
    3]Zeros can mean two things. Either the person defense is in the millions like me hehe... Or two there is a bug and you might need just refresh. When you attack castle there is number on it for example when you hit marauders there is number that says 160,000 that means you need some power of higher than 160,000. 

Hope I helped if you still have any questions please ask.
  • Phoenix (GB1)Phoenix (GB1) Member Posts: 3
    How do I transfer iron from the ice storm kingdom to the high kingdom ?
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    shortest guide for beginner: 1- find an alliance who know what they are doing
    2- ask them :)
    3- please don't waste ur time and resources at any resources building except farms and windmill 
    3- please don't waste ur time and resources at any resources building except farms and windmill 
    You got a point there. Even some alliances don't care about there members enough to teach them.
  • patato101 (US1)patato101 (US1) Member Posts: 20
    @SmokeyAnon (US1) 
    where your castle at, ill attack you :) only have 1.3 mil but my alliance and i can get you...muahahaha
    @SmokeyAnon (US1) 
    where your castle at, ill attack you :) only have 1.3 mil but my alliance and i can get you...muahahaha
    Try me bro... 
    @SmokeyAnon (US1) 
    Try me bro... 
    dw i will :smile: 

@SmokeyAnon (US1) 
    Try me bro... 

See you in game.. Heads up im faraway from you get close to me in high and lets fight :)
    @SmokeyAnon (US1) 
    Try me bro... 

See you in game.. Heads up im faraway from you get close to me in high and lets fight :)
    im out of troops for today but will definitely show up soon.
    @SmokeyAnon (US1) 
    Try me bro... 

im out of troops for today but will definitely show up soon.
    Ok cool make sure to show up for sure.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 332
    You got a point there. Even some alliances don't care about there members enough to teach them.

Therefore, in your advice on finding alliances, I would suggest an edit that tells them to message someone in the alliance and find out how they like it:  Is the leader active? (this is really important), do people help newcomers?, do the members defend each other?

• StrongLasky (US1)StrongLasky (US1) Member Posts: 11
    can you get gems from attacking rival castles

• Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    Nop only villains :)
Sign In to comment.