unit boosters

So when attacking and winning battles(or losing), my hero simply won't use any unit boosters. He is assigned many boosters, but the battle report states that my hero hasn't used any... ever, not since I've started playing. I have even assigned partial boosters to each hero, and confirmed each.. Am I doing something wrong. I really could use some advice here

Comments

• JoeyBishop (US1)JoeyBishop (US1) Member Posts: 30
    edited 09.01.2016
    King, are they ATTACKING or DEFENSIVE boosters? You have to assign the correct type. I'm not trying to insult you, just wondering if you ever noticed that there are two types is all.
    If you can read this, you are not illiterate.

https://lohallies.wordpress.com/
  • King, are they ATTACKING or DEFENSIVE boosters? You have to assign the correct type. I'm not trying to insult you, just wondering if you ever noticed that there are two types is all.
    Yep, offensive (the little sword symbol lol) only used when attacking and have the appropriate type, example torch with Infantry type. Defensive boosters (the little shield symbol) only used when defending with the appropriate type, example - Horse armor with Calvary type. Produce higher numbers of the type of tools the makeup of your army uses. (lots of ranged in your army, produce lots of arrows, and so on...)
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335

You have to activate the boosters. When you click on 'Assault' or "Destruction", you will see above those buttons a row of 3 boxes for the default unit booster setting. You need to click on the level of boosters you plan to use (or all 3) when you attack. There is also a way of doing this after the battle has started, but it's complicated to explain, sorry.

Same thing happens when attacking marauders, so check it out. I wasted a lot of boosters unnecessarily when I started out by having them activated for marauders!

• SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    I mean at one point it doesnt even matter if you use them or not to be honest i dont even use them unless im hitting like for example number one player..
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • bruno19 (US1)bruno19 (US1) Member Posts: 3
    Should I NOT use boosters when attacking marauders? Save them for attacking castles and defending my castle?
Sign In to comment.