Worth it to upgrade Walls/Towers?

Can't seem to find anything that describes how they affect battles...

Comments

• SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    Well the the things is must of us dont know just recruit alot
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    Walls and towers as well as the gatehouse add to the hit points or defensive value of your castle.
  • selena052297 (US1)selena052297 (US1) Member Posts: 13
    Observation, Suggestion and Bug Report:

Observation: I have found that towers repair faster and cheaper than other buildings. To the extent that castle damage goes to the towers, it saves player time and resources putting out the fires. Higher level towers should be better at taking on incoming damage, saving the (presumably) higher level buildings behind them.

Suggestion: Devs could implement this by having castle damage tend to seek out the highest level buildings, but towers get a bonus in this calculation. This motivates players to continuously update their towers.

Bug report: In the Dark Marsh, I got/get no indicator of any kind that my sulfer mines were damaged (no fires overlay graphic). I only found it much later after I checked the happiness dialogue box and then hunt-and-pecked thru all the castle's buildings

Hope this helps, Selena

• JoeyBishop (US1)JoeyBishop (US1) Member Posts: 30
    Actually, that fire not showing on the sulfur mines applies to all four of the new buildings, the mines, refinery, iron works, and forge.

On the upside, you still look pretty after being burned.

Is that a valid upside?  :*

If you can read this, you are not illiterate.

https://lohallies.wordpress.com/
  • Enzo88 (US1)Enzo88 (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Where do I click to upgrade my walls. I can't seem to find it.
  • Drakius (US1)Drakius (US1) Member Posts: 70
    Where do I click to upgrade my walls. I can't seem to find it.
    Click the construction icon and click the expansions tab.
    Just to fill up the void below the post.
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    Can't seem to find anything that describes how they affect battles...
    To answer your question more exact it is worth upgrade everything you said but the pain thing you should upgrade is moat. Destruction fights are longer means people can send support to you and when they do regular attacks the time is still longer.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
Sign In to comment.