Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Viability and balance to the game.

Baal (US1)Baal (US1) Member Posts: 26
edited 23.01.2016 in War and Battle Reports
I am sick of the lack of skill and talent individuals such as  Evil Santa or  like   Ahtowka  that go around burning other players and do it by buying the bonus troops not once but multiple times during a fight. If that is what the developers want  well they can have it.    I not going to waste any more time or money on this game. 
Post edited by Baal (US1) on

Comments

• Susan54 (US1)Susan54 (US1) Member Posts: 5
    I agree and it is totally unfair that a handful of glory seekers can make this game into who has the most money to waste!   It is a game and should be fun to play and not about glory and low self esteem like these handful of fools are.  Not fair!!
  • Baal (US1)Baal (US1) Member Posts: 26
    The laugh is on those that have to purchase with approximate $100 of real money to get for a few hours imaginary troops to somehow validate they are any good at the game.  Get a bunch of honor and nice imaginary titles that mean squat.    Because the rest of the server knows the truth.   That the six or seven times your city went up to 6 or 6 million power   it was the only tactic you could effectively do.     But then I could be wrong you might not be spending that much and merely hacking the game.   Either way it is quite sad.  
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    edited 16.01.2016
    You guys are mad about people who spend money in the game. Evil Santa haha hes a Joke i hit him like 50 times a day he wants to be a cashier that is fine. ill make sure once Shield of Peace down ill hit him again and after that again. The fight with them is easy get the right time to hit and once you do hit lots of time break defense. Athwoka is just a weenie she has back up from everyone within the alliance but once in a while ill hit her or him and lost but hey I get loads of honor I dont care. When they hit me im on a fire dont matter to me just repair. You see cashiers arent the problem we just need longer shields. That is about it. 
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Baal (US1)Baal (US1) Member Posts: 26
    No I am mad about the imbalance that the VI troops bring  and allow pathetic players to bully in game.   This is not a game or even a attempt to maintain a balanced game.    I am not afraid of burning.   Plus I really don't need to play the game.  Like being hit multiple times with a player that loads up on VI troops,  I call that player out Evil Santa of Obsidian Order.   When the city is already burning there is no defense other then the wall defense.   For what honor what honor.   To me the joke is on him and through he might sit on top with honor gained    The joke is he did it not with skill only with plowing through with multiple purchases.   Its one thing to spend money and still have to work and build and use tactics.  The troops thou change that there is no tactics.  

The shield of peace of one hour is a joke.   The game is named legends of honor.   Yet where is the honor in continuing to hit a undefended castle.    There should be a penalty built in for doing such.   An if really want the truth,  the levels mean nothing because the troops that are VI.   To really offer balance play  in regards to honor.   The penalty upon honor should be with the power of troops in your castle.   If you load up and have 8..2 million worth of power in your city.  Hitting a castle that has around 19000 in power worth of defense.  That is not competition or a game.   Nor a honorable thing to to do.   That should be major loss of honor for such hits.  

An the game itself lends to it making it impossible to compete because of the resources stores.   Even if you max out for your level.  You cannot keep enough food to support troops to fight those that spend.   You cap off at that number.    I mean one should be able to store as much resource as can with that number say 200000 being the number that is protected.   It allow for more resources to be gained from a attack would encourage active engagement   Yet would not force people away that are casual players or do not live in the game for hours upon hours each day    That do have lifes outside of the game  

So far this game has been the worse at this in striking the balance between casual players and those who spend all there time  on it.   

But hey its their game and well good luck with it.   An finally players like Evil Santa the joke is on him.   The burning of undefended castles does not hurt or do anything  other then show he is a joke.  
    No I am mad about the imbalance that the VI troops bring  and allow pathetic players to bully in game.   This is not a game or even a attempt to maintain a balanced game.    I am not afraid of burning.   Plus I really don't need to play the game.  Like being hit multiple times with a player that loads up on VI troops,  I call that player out Evil Santa of Obsidian Order.   When the city is already burning there is no defense other then the wall defense.   For what honor what honor.   To me the joke is on him and through he might sit on top with honor gained    The joke is he did it not with skill only with plowing through with multiple purchases.   Its one thing to spend money and still have to work and build and use tactics.  The troops thou change that there is no tactics.  

The shield of peace of one hour is a joke.   The game is named legends of honor.   Yet where is the honor in continuing to hit a undefended castle.    There should be a penalty built in for doing such.   An if really want the truth,  the levels mean nothing because the troops that are VI.   To really offer balance play  in regards to honor.   The penalty upon honor should be with the power of troops in your castle.   If you load up and have 8..2 million worth of power in your city.  Hitting a castle that has around 19000 in power worth of defense.  That is not competition or a game.   Nor a honorable thing to to do.   That should be major loss of honor for such hits.  

An the game itself lends to it making it impossible to compete because of the resources stores.   Even if you max out for your level.  You cannot keep enough food to support troops to fight those that spend.   You cap off at that number.    I mean one should be able to store as much resource as can with that number say 200000 being the number that is protected.   It allow for more resources to be gained from a attack would encourage active engagement   Yet would not force people away that are casual players or do not live in the game for hours upon hours each day    That do have lifes outside of the game  

So far this game has been the worse at this in striking the balance between casual players and those who spend all there time  on it.   

But hey its their game and well good luck with it.   An finally players like Evil Santa the joke is on him.   The burning of undefended castles does not hurt or do anything  other then show he is a joke.  
    I was just like to mention there is many ways to deal with coiners without you having to waste in real life money. Simply get a alliance that actually cares and protects you. Coiners are nothing in this game just scrubs. Now as far the shield of peace I do agree there needs to be a longer on to protect you and in case you don't there is one HUGE alliance trying to target all the coiners specifically. Look at up the Ghost Clan there a great alliance. They stand for all non cashiers. 
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    Well have a much larger alliance systematically hitting the entire alliance I am in today. There are less than ten members of the alliance I am in logged on the only thing I can do at this point is watch all of our burning castles.
    Yeaa man I know. It sucks lets just keep doing what your doing....
  • Drakius (US1)Drakius (US1) Member Posts: 70
    @Saimaidar (US1) 
    You were the one that originally relocated to our hunting grounds, yes? Can't really blame us.
    Just to fill up the void below the post.
    @Saimaidar (US1) 
    You were the one that originally relocated to our hunting grounds, yes? Can't really blame us.
    I am sorry but where on the map does it say these are your hunting grounds.
    Perhaps a new feature of the game use gems to buy stakes of land on the server designated as property of alliance "x" with requirement that all alliance members maintain their castles inside that territory so that you can then claim surrounding areas as your hunting grounds.
  • LionH (US1)LionH (US1) Member Posts: 2
    I'm with Saimaidar, I'll blow honor to clean up your back up. Hunting grounds, ha! This will change.
  • LionH (US1)LionH (US1) Member Posts: 2
    After being threatened by Steel Dragon as hunting grounds, I find we are suppose to be in the same alliance. After sending them a message I still haven't heard an apology.
  • EvilSanta (US1)EvilSanta (US1) Member Posts: 14
    I really do love fan mail. As long as the option of getting t6 troops is open to everyone, you cannot condemn the players that use them. As to attacking Castles that are burning, I more than likely do. I have no wish to visit every castle and see if it is burning on the inside before attacking.

I do have a good memory and tend to revisit the same targets once I find a feeding ground, Baal. If you feel you are being treated unfairly you have but to write me a line and discuss, not cuss, about it. I will be polite to all.

As to Shield of peace time it should be raised to six hours.

Have a Nice Day,
    EvilSanta
    I really do love fan mail. As long as the option of getting t6 troops is open to everyone, you cannot condemn the players that use them. As to attacking Castles that are burning, I more than likely do. I have no wish to visit every castle and see if it is burning on the inside before attacking.

I do have a good memory and tend to revisit the same targets once I find a feeding ground, Baal. If you feel you are being treated unfairly you have but to write me a line and discuss, not cuss, about it. I will be polite to all.

As to Shield of peace time it should be raised to six hours.

Have a Nice Day,
    EvilSanta
    Sup Santa. T6 troops need to get removed no matter what.. 
  • Groot (US1)Groot (US1) Member Posts: 9
    Here's an idea... Start a new server for these dimwits! Once they hit xx level they get automatically moved to a higher level server that's just for them. That way they're all playing the "High Level Buy Gems" game battling it out with each other.

We'll call it the "Battle of the Fattest Wallet!" Let them level out to the next server. It seems to me to be the same cast of characters that pull this stunt. Let them level out to a high game level server and dump their money into supporting it. Once done, if they want to be in this server... they have start as a new player (different player name) at the bottom ranks. And again... let them spend there dollars to get back to where they were. If it's only a day... so be it. If it's a week... Okay. But eventually they'll level out and go to that high level server again.

Btw... Thank you EvilSanta for supporting mine and everyone else game play and to all those like him. I really do appreciate it. The servers running slow today. Could you go buy more Gems so we can get more bandwidth for the servers please? I'd like to finish replenishing my troops.

Oh! and everyone else in these comments... Please remember this... It's just a game. Take it or leave it for what it is. There are other things in life that are more important. Stop making yourself sick over some numb-skull. You're going to make yourself sick and end up in the hospital. For what? A game? Really?

Sincerely
    --
     I Am Groot!
    Here's an idea... Start a new server for these dimwits! Once they hit xx level they get automatically moved to a higher level server that's just for them. That way they're all playing the "High Level Buy Gems" game battling it out with each other.

We'll call it the "Battle of the Fattest Wallet!" Let them level out to the next server. It seems to me to be the same cast of characters that pull this stunt. Let them level out to a high game level server and dump their money into supporting it. Once done, if they want to be in this server... they have start as a new player (different player name) at the bottom ranks. And again... let them spend there dollars to get back to where they were. If it's only a day... so be it. If it's a week... Okay. But eventually they'll level out and go to that high level server again.

Btw... Thank you EvilSanta for supporting mine and everyone else game play and to all those like him. I really do appreciate it. The servers running slow today. Could you go buy more Gems so we can get more bandwidth for the servers please? I'd like to finish replenishing my troops.

Oh! and everyone else in these comments... Please remember this... It's just a game. Take it or leave it for what it is. There are other things in life that are more important. Stop making yourself sick over some numb-skull. You're going to make yourself sick and end up in the hospital. For what? A game? Really?

Sincerely
    --
     I Am Groot!
    Bruh... Dat post 2 guud.

Sincerely
    --
     I Am Groot!
    Just curious if you are referring to player level or honor level I have a fairly high player level due to finishing a lot of quests not spending a lot of money. I have spent a grand total of twenty dollars so far.

If my player level put me on a server with only High money player I would be punished for building and hunting marauders and not stand a chance.

Sincerely
    --
     I Am Groot!
    Just curious if you are referring to player level or honor level I have a fairly high player level due to finishing a lot of quests not spending a lot of money. I have spent a grand total of twenty dollars so far.

If my player level put me on a server with only High money player I would be punished for building and hunting marauders and not stand a chance.
    Well. We all waste money just depends on what we spend on troops or buildings.
  • Groot (US1)Groot (US1) Member Posts: 9
    I was going to respond to this with a long comment.
    I've come to the conclusion that no matter what I say here there are going to be unhappy people. So I will leave at this and try to keep it short.

It's black and white or a 1 or 0.... No if, and's or buts... If you don't get it... think about it for a moment.

And Siamaider... Saw-a-d-Khrap, I appreciate the money you and all the others have invested in this game. I really do. Thank you very much. Are you one of the owners of this game? And just so you don't think I'm leaching... I have too. Just not as much as you and others. Nor will I. I have better things to put this money to.

It's a game... Not life!

EveilSanta... Next time you invest... Could ask them to fix the game play in going from one battlefield to the other without having to restart the whole game. It's really annoying when I'm trying to protect myself attacks from you and others.

We luv ya EvilSanta. Keep it going.

One other thing... I came up with a name for the new server... "Trump Castle" Winner takes all! Hillery can be their Queen! Or visa-versa! which ever you prefer.

Thank you

Sincerely
    --
    I Am Groot!

• Drakius (US1)Drakius (US1) Member Posts: 70
    edited 27.01.2016
    I am a general, and I've only been playing on the US server for 3 weeks. I have not spent a single cent on this server... yet. I have only been burned a grand total of *drum rolls* two times, thanks to the support I get from my guild mates. If you ask me, it all comes down to tactics, and not the amount of money you spend. I mean players can spend all they want, sending around what? 1.5m per hero? It's not gonna do anything if one or two of the heroes end up being intercepted, and all of your allies top 5 heroes rush to your castle to defend.
    Just to fill up the void below the post.
Sign In to comment.