Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Looking for an Alliance? Sign up here!

CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Community Manager Posts: 64

If you’re looking to join an Alliance, you can post in this thread so that other players can recruit you!

Simply write a brief introduction about yourself, and what you’re looking for, to convince the Alliance leaders of the Forum that you’re the right pick for them! Don’t forget to mention your server, Faction and perhaps your level to make sure that you find the Alliance that’s perfect for you.

Alliance Leaders can then contact you by private message, or directly invite you in-game if you suit their needs.

In order for this to go smoothly, here are a few basic rules to follow:

• Only players seeking an Alliance to join can post here. Alliance advertisements are not allowed.

• Requests will automatically be deleted after a few months.

• Players searching for an Alliance should edit their posts to let leaders know once they’ve found an Alliance.

That’s all! Have fun and good luck in your search, warriors!

Best regards,

Steve.

Comments

• Jaque (US1)Jaque (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

My player name is Jaque, I am on Server US1 I am hoping to reach the members of the Harvester Alliance.  I am a level 12 with 5K+ in honor.  I want to be part of an active alliance that can grow to be one of the top alliances.  While at the same time having fun.
  • Patriciann
    Server US1
    28.2k honor
    Level 18
    Faction 367
    Looking for an alliance where honor rankings are given high priority.  Left one that had many 0 honor rankings as honor in this game is given a lot of weight.  I discovered that many use alliances as way to gain inside information they share with others outside of the alliance for the purpose of giving unfair advantage to others not in the alliance to defeat members who are in the alliance -- learned this the hard way. 
  • knightbreed (US1)knightbreed (US1) Member Posts: 11
    i just offered to help a fellow alliance member and was told that i wasnt good enough!!!!!! i am a faithfull resource when treated right.ive only been playing for a couple of weeks,still have some questions, but will assist anyway i can

• Lockey (US1)Lockey (US1) Member Posts: 1
    edited 05.02.2016
    Done
    Post edited by Lockey (US1) on
  • LegitSInatra (US1)LegitSInatra (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Hello, My server Name is LegitSinatra My current Level is 13 with 10k+ honor ... I am an active player and loyal looking for an Active alliance. I don't have much to say but I am also Active on chat to communicate with each other and possibly help. As said before i don't have much to say so I'm gonna stop now!  
  • fuggett (US1)fuggett (US1) Member Posts: 37
    edited 09.03.2016
    I am  looking for an experienced general/war marshal from empire that knows how to lead and how to fight, check out what, my alliance has accomplished in a few short weeks, and if u are an honorable player contact me, I can be viscous..but I am an honorable enemy and a true alliance leader, I don't play with lies and I don't join to pass off info, and expect the same,  as I said honor is IMPORTANT to me and I am not interested in any member to whom it is not!!!!!
    Post edited by fuggett (US1) on
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    edited 20.02.2016
    Just curious what factions people are that are looking for an alliance? 
    Post edited by Saimaidar (US1) on
    check out defcon 1 and get back to me if it sounds like what u want, must warn u, mst of my top players are from empire, just got tired of server wars, and this is more fun, but come prpared to fight and follow leader directions, also, U MUST move into clan, or u will get booted..check us out, go to my name FUGGET, and click on info
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    check out defcon 1 and get back to me if it sounds like what u want, must warn u, mst of my top players are from empire, just got tired of server wars, and this is more fun, but come prpared to fight and follow leader directions, also, U MUST move into clan, or u will get booted..check us out, go to my name FUGGET, and click on info
    People already have big plans for neph in this game and trust they aren't very nice.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
    People already have big plans for neph in this game and trust they aren't very nice.

not concerned about neph, if they are the same people were not my favs anyway, see u are from empire, we should talk. mail me plz
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    not concerned about neph, if they are the same people were not my favs anyway, see u are from empire, we should talk. mail me plz
    You mail me. I been busy. 
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Yellowgoat (US1)Yellowgoat (US1) Member Posts: 3
    edited 17.03.2016
    **I found one, thank you**
    Post edited by Yellowgoat (US1) on
  • Skaros (US1)Skaros (US1) Member Posts: 3
    I'm a relatively new player (joined about a week ago), but I've quickly become addicted.  I picked an Alliance purely by name when I joined, but it's proving to be a fairly sleepy group.  I've been getting a sense of the basics, but would love to get involved with an active, loyal group. 

Basic info:
    Name: Skaros
    Faction: Lions
    Level: 15
    Honor: ~136k
  • iTLog (US1)iTLog (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Name: ITlog
    Faction: Lions
    Level: 20
    Server: (US1)
  • StrongLasky (US1)StrongLasky (US1) Member Posts: 11
    Name: StrongLasky
    Faction: Warriors of the Wild Lands
    Level: 21
    Server:US1

I need to stay on top of upgrading and stop getting attacked by higher level players. I have a high priority on the level of my units and believe I can contribute>
  • Cl1girl (US1)Cl1girl (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Name: Cl1girl
    Faction: Knights of Ash and Shadow
    Level: 4
    Server: US1

Hello. I am a new player looking for an active alliance that won't mind helping me learn more about the game. I am active but still learning. Thanks.
  • asterix (PT1)asterix (PT1) Member Posts: 18
    Patriciann
    Server US1
    28.2k honor
    Level 18
    Faction 367
    Looking for an alliance where honor rankings are given high priority.  Left one that had many 0 honor rankings as honor in this game is given a lot of weight.  I discovered that many use alliances as way to gain inside information they share with others outside of the alliance for the purpose of giving unfair advantage to others not in the alliance to defeat members who are in the alliance -- learned this the hard way. 

Please contac me asterix_pt, ok?
    Just like your point...so you will be wellcome

• Lady Loretto (US1)Lady Loretto (US1) Member Posts: 4
    @fuggett (US1)  Me -  Lady Loretto - and another Lady Cat9 would be interested in joining you. We were booted from CROWN JEWELS  because we cared more about Honor than did the Leader and her deputies did. We had to start an alliance just to get the alliance prizes as well.

Bear Faction
    US1 Server
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322

I think that Fuggett guy has come and gone, ladies.

Sign In to comment.