Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Not getting Weekly Chivalry rewards

Who besides me are not getting their rewards for the weekly Chivalry rewards for finishing in the top 50 or top 100 for that matter, I was suppose to get 2250 feudal knights but have not gotten them!!! I also have been unable to claim any email bonus, about to quit this game, I worked the whole damn week to finish top 50 only to get screwed by Legends of Honor(where is the honor??) AKA Good(crappy)Game Empire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Drakius (US1)Drakius (US1) Member Posts: 70
    Did your troops die? And it isn't very hard to get top 50 in the WEEKLY tournament, just saying. 75k honor/per honor tourney is just about all you need.
    Just to fill up the void below the post.
  • CobraFLT (US1)CobraFLT (US1) Member Posts: 4
    ?  why is it at times I get  medals for attacking marauders, and some I dont. ? I have attacked a few and gotten the rewards , than at other times I get nothing even after attacking many?

• SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    ?  why is it at times I get  medals for attacking marauders, and some I dont. ? I have attacked a few and gotten the rewards , than at other times I get nothing even after attacking many?

Depending on your levels there are specifics you need to attack.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
Sign In to comment.