Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

money player hive

looks like all the money players just all joined up together to form a gigantic hive. looks like days are numbered as they have started to wipe out everyone around them every hour as soon as protection shield is done. they will be expanding the area of wipe outs as the days come. evilsanta,robojujude, rogues and steel dragons. they want to take over and are succeeding as it seems now. everyone should get 1 or 2 thousand dollars together and put it all into getting troops with the gem bonuses so you can maybe defend yourselves now. 

Comments

• JoeyBishop (US1)JoeyBishop (US1) Member Posts: 30
    Well the coiners always ruled the game.

I don't know what they get out of this...they spend a fortune...some cheat...and for what exactly?

We should all quit en masse.
    If you can read this, you are not illiterate.

https://lohallies.wordpress.com/
  • EvilSanta (US1)EvilSanta (US1) Member Posts: 14
    You left out that we help our new members and teach them the way of War.
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    Robo, Evil and hema are taking all the new players and teach them the game it is a nice thing they are doing here.
  • elwoppo1 (US1)elwoppo1 (US1) Member Posts: 47
    edited 04.02.2016
    but all the new players in their alliances are their own accounts they have. all 50 of them each. i looked at all their castles today. theyre all santas and robos seperate accounts. if the good games people wanted to check, all they have to do is check the originating pc address for each of them. if they really wanted to. so they really arent teaching all those new players, because they are all themselves lol. so i think ive got enough info to make a formal complaint now.
  • Drakius (US1)Drakius (US1) Member Posts: 70
    *IP address (MACs can't be checked can they?)
    I don't think there is a rule against having alternate accounts, is there?
    Just to fill up the void below the post.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322
    *IP address (MACs can't be checked can they?)
    I don't think there is a rule against having alternate accounts, is there?

I have been told by CS there is no such rule. Pathetic.
    well i just filed a complaint with customer support, they had a tab to report a player with multiple accounts. i had to write them for each seperate account eviilsanta has that i could see.so since they had a tab for it, ill assume its against the rules to have multiples.
    and every computer can be tracked to their address. its different than say an email address or website address. every computer made has its own address
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    While Evil and Robo are pretty cool dudes and do help the weak. There needs to be a 1 on 1 combat system instead of hey lets all gang up on people.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • JoeyBishop (US1)JoeyBishop (US1) Member Posts: 30
    The rogue coiner clans are the Borg. They absorb everyone into their mass and convert them to evil.

They use threats 'join us or burn all the time'. So of course people join, because there is no point playing if you are burning constantly.

They claim to teach new players. Teach them what? How to coin and bully people?
    If you can read this, you are not illiterate.

https://lohallies.wordpress.com/
    The rogue coiner clans are the Borg. They absorb everyone into their mass and convert them to evil.

They use threats 'join us or burn all the time'. So of course people join, because there is no point playing if you are burning constantly.

They claim to teach new players. Teach them what? How to coin and bully people?
    You got a point there... Well in the mean time coiners are going to be coiners. They should extend the shield of peace...
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Bargonnas (US1)Bargonnas (US1) Member Posts: 1
    agreed and the coiners all dump money into the game but the game has tons of bugs . I do not know how many times I or members of my alliance have lost countless attacks due to heroes not being able to support without reloading the page a hundred times to refresh . Then you will be lucky if battle is even going on anymore by the time you can get back in and support battle. This happens a lot especially on attack your neighbor day . How about all the coiners stop coining long enough for the game to fix bugs . Surely if they are making a ton of cash off you now why would they spend to fix bugs lol . If this issue keeps up I am certain myself and a lot of other higher lvl players will quit playing . Dev team you are getting enough cash in an hr to fix all bugs please do or the free to play players will quit then no coiner will have to spend cash and game will go under
    Even OO's lowest level members have level 23 macemen, I guess I'll just have to deal with it.
  • Dirty Bird (US1)Dirty Bird (US1) Member Posts: 1
    really. wow i don't know what a coiner is, but i don't belong to any ones group, alliance or anything.
    Is this what this game is about rolling over new players. So this is a PVP game.
    All i have been doing is killing marauders around my castle. don't care for PVP anymore have been just looking for a small game i can play to relax. I normally play AAA games.
    I just started this game Yesterday on my PC, and seems a bit buggy at times.

There should be a limit to how much Tier VI troops you can send. Some clan asked me to join them and I replied no, and they started sending 1k~1.5k VI troops at me at every possible moment. Not exactly the best experience.
    really. wow i don't know what a coiner is, but i don't belong to any ones group, alliance or anything.
    Is this what this game is about rolling over new players. So this is a PVP game.
    All i have been doing is killing marauders around my castle. don't care for PVP anymore have been just looking for a small game i can play to relax. I normally play AAA games.
    I just started this game Yesterday on my PC, and seems a bit buggy at times.

The game now has PvE sort of content im also very happy about that.. Buggy Yeaa I agree but it always trying to get worked out.. Hopefully you enjoy your stay. 

There should be a limit to how much Tier VI troops you can send. Some clan asked me to join them and I replied no, and they started sending 1k~1.5k VI troops at me at every possible moment. Not exactly the best experience.
    Yeaa I seen that happen many time... They try to force you to join them.... It backfires makes you mad in my opinion.
  • stainer (US1)stainer (US1) Member Posts: 4
    I think Obamacare covers the butthurt you are feeling
    edited 06.02.2016

They really need to actually restrict who can get VI troops and who can't because these people from Asgard Knights aren't even EvilSanta wannabes anymore, they're actually EvilSanta's clones buying more and more and burning every single person they see.

They really need to actually restrict who can get VI troops and who can't because these people from Asgard Knights aren't even EvilSanta wannabes anymore, they're actually EvilSanta's clones buying more and more and burning every single person they see.
    This is never going to end... Until the actually company decides to do something.. Which i think they are slowly..

The battle is still going on after an hour, and thousands of dollars have already been spent. Really doubt they are going to do anything with this kind of money rolling in. Thousands of dollars for just 1 battle.
Sign In to comment.