Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Getting Honor

There's something wrong with this game. It doesn't matter how many enemy players I attack that are higher levels than me, I don't get any honor for it. 

Comments

• Drakius (US1)Drakius (US1) Member Posts: 70
    You need to battle someone with troops, otherwise no troops = no honor.
    Just to fill up the void below the post.
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    There's something wrong with this game. It doesn't matter how many enemy players I attack that are higher levels than me, I don't get any honor for it. 
    The other way to do it attacking player heros trust me you see them walking solo hit them but be careful who you hit...
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • bob1234 (US1)bob1234 (US1) Member Posts: 2
    I've never fought anyone without troops, so thats not the issue, and I hardly ever see anyone walking around... 
  • teomin (GR1)teomin (GR1) Member Posts: 1
    I just attacked someone with troops but i still dont get any honor....How can i get honor in this game for god shake.
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    I've never fought anyone without troops, so thats not the issue, and I hardly ever see anyone walking around... 
    Youll see them around a lot just takes time... Just know when you hit a hero you do risk the hero getting supported...

I just attacked someone with troops but i still dont get any honor....How can i get honor in this game for god shake.
    You should get some honor at least 2k or something. Look at the report not the numbers on the top of your screen.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Jcavol (US1)Jcavol (US1) Member Posts: 1
    I have not gotten any honor since they made that little "Update" about 9 days ago or so.

No matter who I attack.  My Alliance was in fierce battles most of the day yesterday.  NO honor.

There is something wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ticot007 (US1)Ticot007 (US1) Member Posts: 1
    same here big def small def hero anything I hit it's the same no honor? just a waste of troop.
Sign In to comment.