Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Gem HacK? [NOT TRUE]

SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
edited 08.02.2016 in Off Topic
I can ensure you there isn't any hacks for this game. I've heard rumors about some gem hack. I can ensure that there is no way there is a gem hack at all since everything is done server side. I've done some research and all those programs online either one there surveys that is like advertisement. Each time you do one if gives money to someone and you don't get anything it happens over and over. The second thing I found is if there isn't any surveys downloading the program can get your computer a serious virus that even your anti-virus wont be able to clean unless you reinstall windows again. 

-Smokey
PS: There are no hacks! One more thing I dont work for the game! Do not asking me to speed your ticket...
Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.

Comments

• Beaureguard (US1)Beaureguard (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Considering all the money that the game owners get, why is it that they have such a lousy control of the game and let it mess up constantly without ever trying to fix it.  I am not far from getting off the game permanently because of all the problems with it and the is too bad, because if it worked properly i would stick around for as long as it was up.  My current batch of gems is almost gone, and when they are gone, so am i.
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    Considering all the money that the game owners get, why is it that they have such a lousy control of the game and let it mess up constantly without ever trying to fix it.  I am not far from getting off the game permanently because of all the problems with it and the is too bad, because if it worked properly i would stick around for as long as it was up.  My current batch of gems is almost gone, and when they are gone, so am i.
    Sorry to see you go. I wish you can stick around. Just give it time... Any who if you still decide to leave hope you enjoy yourself.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Mester (US1)Mester (US1) Member Posts: 1
     :o :s  
Sign In to comment.