Losing troops I pay for?

So when my food runs out, all of my troops die?   This makes logical sense of course.... but it doesn't work when I spend money to support a game a like.    I bought packages and got many troops as bonuses, only they all die because I am just starting?   What is the point to give out these troops to new players who have no way to support them?   Seems kind of tricky to me......

I think perhaps the answer is to allow no further recruitment if food is below 0.   Or else don't include troops in $$$ packages for newbies.   I feel quite ripped off!

Comments

• JimmyRicardo (US1)JimmyRicardo (US1) Member Posts: 6
    If this is wrong area, please move.... I am new to forums and new to game and this is my first post here.
  • Drakius (US1)Drakius (US1) Member Posts: 70
    Your troops do die yes, one way is to build more farmhouses, another way is to move them to another kingdom if you have unlocked one.
    Just to fill up the void below the post.
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    So when my food runs out, all of my troops die?   This makes logical sense of course.... but it doesn't work when I spend money to support a game a like.    I bought packages and got many troops as bonuses, only they all die because I am just starting?   What is the point to give out these troops to new players who have no way to support them?   Seems kind of tricky to me......

I think perhaps the answer is to allow no further recruitment if food is below 0.   Or else don't include troops in $$$ packages for newbies.   I feel quite ripped off!
    Hey buddy sorry to tell you this but for new players buying troops isn't something you want to do simply because you don't have enough food. Sorry for the troops lost bro but there isn't any way to get them back sadly. Try contacting support.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • JimmyRicardo (US1)JimmyRicardo (US1) Member Posts: 6
    Yeah, i just think it is stupid to put a ton of troops in premium packages on the first day I am playing!  There is no way I can support them!

Thanks for answers... I hope they fix this problem so as not to cheat other newbies.
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    Yeah, i just think it is stupid to put a ton of troops in premium packages on the first day I am playing!  There is no way I can support them!

Thanks for answers... I hope they fix this problem so as not to cheat other newbies.
    Yeaa sorry about that bro... Something they should do is add a little note.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Cat58 (AU1)Cat58 (AU1) Member Posts: 1
    Could someone advise me as to how you set up defence ............it seems to be automatic unlike Empire in which you can see what the troups are and do and can choose where they go  I cant seem to access my defence troups at all

Also how do you turn off that annoying music?  Please!!!  before I go insane

• Foxmore (US1)Foxmore (US1) Member Posts: 66
    music, go to the settings screen and look for the white bar.... it is a slider bar..... move it to the right and low and behold you will find the switch for the sound.....
    with all due respect and honor, Foxmore
  • Foxmore (US1)Foxmore (US1) Member Posts: 66
    and Jimmy, the reason they put the troops in the premium package is so you start fighting right away.... if no one is fighting, the game goes stagnent..and everyone looses
    with all due respect and honor, Foxmore
Sign In to comment.