Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Intro

Hello My name is Ron my in game name is CaptCavemanSr. I am a long time gamer, way before nintendo came out I still have my pong (4 player edition) and the last time I got a gaming console was PS2, I know what do I live in a cave, My main game is Guild Wars 1 & 2 I started play that game in mid 06'. Wishing everyone here A great day... and hope to run into you in game.

CaptCavemanSr  

Comments

• SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    Hello My name is Ron my in game name is CaptCavemanSr. I am a long time gamer, way before nintendo came out I still have my pong (4 player edition) and the last time I got a gaming console was PS2, I know what do I live in a cave, My main game is Guild Wars 1 & 2 I started play that game in mid 06'. Wishing everyone here A great day... and hope to run into you in game.

CaptCavemanSr  
    Welcome to the game! Hope you enjoy your stay. I also play Guild Wars but I stopped playing it recently due to WvW being real bad. Any who enough talking get going in the game and have some Fun!
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Welcome to the game, and our community! I hope you are enjoying Legends so far.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.