Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Send your Hate Mail here for all to read.

I for one enjoy good hate mail and I am sure others do as well, as long as its well written and clean.

My alliance enjoys as well so post it here.   Have a nice day.

EvilSanta

Comments

• SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    I for one enjoy good hate mail and I am sure others do as well, as long as its well written and clean.

My alliance enjoys as well so post it here.   Have a nice day.

EvilSanta
    Where is robo at he never post stuff in the forums hes always getting hate mail with you to... LoL
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Anthaya (US1)Anthaya (US1) Member Posts: 2
    This is when you know your joke has gone to far. This mail is in response to us telling him Evil is a dev and can re-up with F10. 

• stainer (US1)stainer (US1) Member Posts: 4
    I want to complain about Hogbreath and Tanis in you alliance. They are mean to me.
  • stainer (US1)stainer (US1) Member Posts: 4
    glad you posted that :)

It is good you have time to post between the fires.
  • edwardius (US1)edwardius (US1) Member Posts: 4
    my castles lawn has a "keep off the grass" sign on it. but getos and evilsanta relishes in walking on it anyway.... thats just rude.
    This is when you know your joke has gone to far. This mail is in response to us telling him Evil is a dev and can re-up with F10. 

Hey buddy dont make threats you can actually do. Thanks

I want to complain about Hogbreath and Tanis in you alliance. They are mean to me.
    If they are mean. Yo can always not to talk to them. Delete the message as soon as you get it.edwardius (US1) said:
    my castles lawn has a "keep off the grass" sign on it. but getos and evilsanta relishes in walking on it anyway.... thats just rude.
    That is real funny lol.... Its like a Cave with trolls says dont come in but they still come in. Hehe
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • EvilSanta (US1)EvilSanta (US1) Member Posts: 14
    I love you all. Without your sacrifice all this would not be possible. See yall in a bit with marshmellows.
    I love you all. Without your sacrifice all this would not be possible. See yall in a bit with marshmellows.
    LOL... Love it!
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    The master plan has been set in motion, I've awakened the beast.
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    edited 04.03.2016
    lmao.png 192.5K
    RIP!
  • katjonjj (US1)katjonjj (US1) Member Posts: 17
    You want to do honor hits... I am available. LOL
    People still do honor hits wow that is so like not even worth. 
  • EvilSanta (US1)EvilSanta (US1) Member Posts: 14
    People still do honor hits wow that is so like not even worth. 

I don't play that way. To me it is like two children playing patty cake, Have a nice day.
  • Payback (US1)Payback (US1) Member Posts: 6
    Well I for one am totally upset about the HIVE move.... I was enjoying working on my TDM heros. Now, b/c I'm low man on the totem... I'm stuck hauling all these damn marshmellows Getos loves sooo much!
  • Genaia (US1)Genaia (US1) Member Posts: 2
    This is a typical mail from wilcoen of TimberWolves when he gets burnt. Scary stuff..so glad we left his alliance..

Genaia of Phalanx
Sign In to comment.