Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Changing factions and alliance

I was invited to join a different alliance and faction, the game won't let me do it, or I'm missing something, what do I have to do?

Comments

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322

First you have to withdraw from your current alliance, which you do from the alliance page

Then you change faction, which link is at the bottom of the honor/fear window (you will lose all of your honor if you do this)

Then you can join the new alliance.

• longhauler61 (US1)longhauler61 (US1) Member Posts: 5
    that`s bad when you lose all your honor just to change faction to be close to your friends
  • I changed my faction because I wanted to choose the one I wanted to be in and waited what I thought was 24 hours and changed it again and lost my alliance and my honor and I am still trying to build it to level 3. I am not going to change it again because I am the leader of my new alliance and I do not want to lose my honor again.
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    I changed my faction because I wanted to choose the one I wanted to be in and waited what I thought was 24 hours and changed it again and lost my alliance and my honor and I am still trying to build it to level 3. I am not going to change it again because I am the leader of my new alliance and I do not want to lose my honor again.
    There is people who miss use it and change factions and get protecting from a alliance and they think they can just keep there honor. There for losing honor is a very good idea.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • goodthat (US1)goodthat (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Can you create an alliance?
  • Foxmore (US1)Foxmore (US1) Member Posts: 66
    Yep, Goodthat, click on the join alliance button and you will see the create alliance button at the bottom of the screen

with all due respect and honor,

Foxmore
    with all due respect and honor, Foxmore
  • fuggett (US1)fuggett (US1) Member Posts: 37
    I changed my faction because I wanted to choose the one I wanted to be in and waited what I thought was 24 hours and changed it again and lost my alliance and my honor and I am still trying to build it to level 3. I am not going to change it again because I am the leader of my new alliance and I do not want to lose my honor again.
    There is people who miss use it and change factions and get protecting from a alliance and they think they can just keep there honor. There for losing honor is a very good idea.
    I agree, except I think everyone should be allowed 1 "free" faction change, as when u start game u must pick a faction before u can play, and at that time you have no idea which alliance u want to be a part of, and if the one u finally choose is a different faction, you should be allowed the 1st change free.
  • LadyShanra (US1)LadyShanra (US1) Member Posts: 19
    Can you create an alliance?
    Be aware that it is going to cost 300 gems to create your own alliance. I quit the alliance I was in today to make my own and had no idea I would need gems to do so. Now I can't get back into my old alliance because it has reached its maximum number of members. So I am without an alliance until I can build up enough gems to cover the cost.
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    Losing honor is not that big of a deal... I changed factions at 3 mil honor, and i was back at 3 mil in less then a week... (and I can only hit 3 people on my server)
Sign In to comment.