Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

The High Kingdom

Hi all, Hawk from Dragon Rider's just reaching out to other alliance's and players, as we all know there is no way to contact each other yet? so maybe here Might be a good spot until a world chat or mass msg is put into place, I'm getting a lot of new players all the time but seems hard to keep most after lvl 7 was wondering if you all are having similar experience with holding onto active players? Happy Hunting,
Hawk

Comments

• UAX4IT (US1)UAX4IT (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Reason you cant keep anyone is. . .system gives then takes away what it gave.. . .earned many troops only to have them starve to death by morning. . . .shyt like that will run most people off such as me as well.

But GL.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    I think level seven is about the time that players have experienced enough of the game to decide whether or not they like the game.
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    I think level seven is about the time that players have experienced enough of the game to decide whether or not they like the game.
    Not even level 15 is easy....
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    Did not say level seven was hard was merely stating that by level seven players have generally experienced enough of the game mechanics to make a decision of whether the game is something they will enjoy or not.
    Did not say level seven was hard was merely stating that by level seven players have generally experienced enough of the game mechanics to make a decision of whether the game is something they will enjoy or not.
    That is what im saying level 7 doesn't really give you time to see if you enjoy game or not.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • elwoppo1 (US1)elwoppo1 (US1) Member Posts: 47
    smokeyanon....i miss you...muaaaaaaaahhh
    smokeyanon....i miss you...muaaaaaaaahhh
    I miss you to brother... Muaaahhhh
  • Voyager 2 (US1)Voyager 2 (US1) Member Posts: 7
    This is my third day, to early to state my likes or dislikes about the game.

Couple of observations,
    Is there a simple way to navigate the playing field?
    What is the advantage of joining a Alliance?

Is the object to take over castles/kingdoms or Merauders?

It appears that if you play chess you are more condition to a wait and see approach.

Any thoughts?
Sign In to comment.