Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Multiple Attacks by players too low level for me to attack back

Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 410
edited 20.02.2016 in Tips, Tactics & Guides
Getting attacked my multiple low level players over and over again with no ability to respond.

The Honor penalty for attacking lower level player is crippling when they are constantly attacking you.

It is a crock that they gain a ton of honor and I gain nothing but casualties

Comments

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 324
    You need low level alliance members, I think. You can teach them, and they can defend you.
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    You need low level alliance members, I think. You can teach them, and they can defend you.
    Hmm that sucks they need to add you can hit lower levels who attack you stuff aint fair
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 410
    I am working on recruiting lower level players both for similar situation but more so to help them grow and enjoy the game.
  • also I have noticed that the higher level players jump in in a support position on the group smash and grab. and seam to get a portion of the bootie.
    Hopefully there will be less of that as higher level players now take an honor penalty or gain less honor when assisting lower level players  attacking players of a lower level than them.
  • Apache_bride (US1)Apache_bride (US1) Member Posts: 3
    I would even ask a neighbor low rank to hit for revenge back.

People love to chat and stop bullies.
    The sheer number of tier five rewards troops I am seeing being used lately are completely breaking this game.

Have a swarm of players under level 30 walking around with all their heroes carrying full stacks of tier V troops I can not attack due the loss of honor I face makes a counterattack impossible and with the number of times they are attacking I might as well just turn off the computer i can not even produce troops fast enough to defend let alone do anything else in this game.
  • Spookster (US1)Spookster (US1) Member Posts: 7
    Yes that sucks!  They wipe out your troops and then it takes forever to build them back up.  And before you can get built up they attack you again.

Lost 2.7 million honor attacking low level alliance members attacking my alliance why in the Nine Hells can low level players attack high level players without penalty and the high level players can not respond without being penalized.
Sign In to comment.