Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Hello, I've been playing less then a week...

Smithbeck (US1)Smithbeck (US1) Member Posts: 19
edited 23.02.2016 in Player Introductions
and I'm laughing, laughing, laughing...

As the server seems to be down I thought I'd browse through the forum and I'm just chuckling to myself.

Coiners - Gemers - LOL.  Haven't seen the word boters yet though.  I'm sure that will come.

I feel that I know some of you from a previous online gaming experience.  The names and the way you communicate.  KoC all over again.

Spent some money and learned the quick lesson that gems don't buy happiness; just negative food supply and a scurry to kill off troops that I can't feed.  Might as well kill them quick and gain some short lived honor...

Alliances:  there are big ones, there are little ones.  When you are a new player an alliance is "recommended" to you.  It seems to be recommended relative to what hive you are closest to.  So you choose it and there it is.  I'm happy with my alliance even though it seems vilified throughout the threads here.  I'm okay with that.

I'm finding the game amusing.  I build, I attack, I get attacked, and I rebuild.  Beautifully mind numbing. Good times.

Comments

• SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    I chuckle at your post it's so positive. Welcome to the game!
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Smithbeck (US1)Smithbeck (US1) Member Posts: 19
    Two months and I'm still playing...

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 332
    edited 28.04.2016
    @Smithbeck (USA1) how's that rebuilding thing going, now that you have upgraded all your stuff? Is it still beautifully mind-numbing?
  • Foxmore (US1)Foxmore (US1) Member Posts: 66
    2 steps forward, 1 step backwards... it never ends....
    with all due respect and honor, Foxmore
    It became so mind numbing that I have become bored.

I went away for the weekend and realized life was a lot more interesting.  I said my goodbye's, took leave of my alliance, moved my castles out of hive, sent my heroes to some friends to be slaughtered.  Log in each morning, take my daily, heal my troops in hospital so they may be injured again and those that farm my castles get a smidge of "honor" for their efforts.

One never knows whether this distraction of a game will be needed in the Fall.  I would certainly hate to lose my beautiful gem buildings due to inactivity.  Enjoy.  I will be enjoying my Spring and Summer.  Life is way too short to be tied to a piece of electronics and a game that is so unbalanced.

Long live the King....  LOL, who is King today?  Server is down - I'll have to collect my daily later.
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    @Smithbeck (US1)  It was good playing with you and against you :) (actually i never did attack you yet )
  • Frodobus (US1)Frodobus (US1) Member Posts: 6
    kingdom of camelot made a host of errors. I never saw a game that could have achieved so much in the world of online fun commit suicide. The shame of that game is that it became too one sided to the payers...forgetting that there was room enough for fun for all...I hope this game doesn't do that..............
    LMAO...  Kids are back in school.  Played quite a bit yesterday.  Rebuilding, collecting, putting out the fires.  And here I am, sitting because the server is down.  Some things have changed while a lot of things have stayed the same.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 332
    LMAO...  Kids are back in school.  Played quite a bit yesterday.  Rebuilding, collecting, putting out the fires.  And here I am, sitting because the server is down.  Some things have changed while a lot of things have stayed the same.

Welcome back, Smithbeck :)
    Welcome back, lmao!  just in time for the game to come to a screeching halt.  what a waste of time and money.
Sign In to comment.