Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

servers

so hows this idea. how about if everyone who's social sec. number ends in odd number...plays on monday wed and friday. if your ssn number ends in even number. plays on tuesday, thurs, and saturday. and on sunday, we alternate between even and odd numbers every other week? would cut down on server demand.

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    It's honestly a bit sad that something like this even has to be suggested tbh. All I can say is that we have a fix for the server issues, and I fully expect it to be ready in the next couple of weeks. The coders are working their poor pale hands to the bone trying to push this fix out so we can have our game performing like it was intended to.

-Popeye
  • OPA-CHAMP (US1)OPA-CHAMP (US1) Member Posts: 1
    i wrongly took the wrong server, i'm on american server and want the game on dutch server.

What can i do ?

Ik heb verkeerdelijk het spel opgestart maar zit op amerikaanse server terwijl ik de nederlandse wil
    wat kan of moet ik doen ?

Erik Onghena
    erikong@planet.nl
  • OPAV (US1)OPAV (US1) Member Posts: 51
    Nieuwe account aanmaken op de Nederlandse server.

Or ask Popeye if it is possible to transfer the acount. (I don't think it is)
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Unfortunately we can not transfer accounts, but you are more than welcome to create a new account on the server you would like to play on.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.