Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Discussion: Update - 25.02.2016

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Hey guys, Go ahead and post your feedback and questions regarding the latest update in here. Happy hunting and healing!

-Popeye
Post edited by CM Popeye on

Comments

• Laurelee (US1)Laurelee (US1) Member Posts: 31
    So another way that the coiners can get ahead of those of us on limited budgets. Great!

FYI, you might want to look at the dates on all of your announcements since the beginning of the year. I realize this game is set in a historical setting, but our posts shouldn't be set that way ;)
    LaureLee
    Leader - Dragon Rebels Alliance
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Damn, Thanks @Laurelee (US1) Numbers and my brain don't mix so well, and I love living in the past I guess ;)

-Popeye
  • Drakius (US1)Drakius (US1) Member Posts: 70
    Does the building have a level requirement for each upgrade? If not, it should.
    Just to fill up the void below the post.
    No, there are no level requirements for upgrades.

-Popeye
  • redeye (GR1)redeye (GR1) Member Posts: 3
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, Go ahead and post your feedback and questions regarding the latest update in here. Happy hunting and healing!

-Popeye
    Hi,today 26/2/2016 we have again the server down two times in four hours...please tell us to stop the game,
    choose a time to make the update later no the time that the tournament is running 100% its better 01:00 the morning than now..

3 players stop the game from this promblem..please change the time or tell us to stop it!
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    Hi,today 26/2/2016 we have again the server down two times in four hours...please tell us to stop the game,
    choose a time to make the update later no the time that the tournament is running 100% its better 01:00 the morning than now..

3 players stop the game from this promblem..please change the time or tell us to stop it!
    I believe the time is correct. At 1 its always reset.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • MikeDean (US1)MikeDean (US1) Member Posts: 8
    Please let us know when this is going to happen . Very annoying to have it happen while planning things or trying to make sure troops don't starve .
  • fuggett (US1)fuggett (US1) Member Posts: 37
    edited 29.02.2016
    hey popeye..lol, how do u dump units u do not want to heal?..lol, cannot find it, as it is nothing like the hospital in empire, I must be looking in  wrong place?

Post edited by CM Popeye on
    @fuggett (US1) There is a little trash can icon in the upper right hand corner of the troop card in the hospital menu.

@MikeDean (US1) Unfortunately I can't warn against the server going down for unplanned technical issues, but I will work with the team to find a better solution for updates.

-Popeye
  • BornToGo (US1)BornToGo (US1) Member Posts: 24
    so today I was hit in my city while building troops and I ended up leaving all the troops that died in the hospital without healing them while I went out.  I was hit again and the troops that died in the first hit were all gone from the hospital and only the troops that were still to build when I was hit the 1st time were there.  This despite the fact that there was plenty of room still in the hospital.  Is this by design (ie the hospital dumps all injured troops if your castle is attacked)?

-BornToGo
    Hey @BornToGo (US1) This is a bug, and will be fixed asap. The troops should be safe while in the hospital.

-Popeye
  • fuggett (US1)fuggett (US1) Member Posts: 37
    I know everyone bitches at u, and I hate to add one, but this honor level up deal to get to better troops, is set WAY to high, for level 3 then 4 troops, can u guys do something about correcting this and making it more reasonable, I mean Christ, u have to have durn near 4 mil in honor to get to level 3 troops with out buying gem packs, and that's ridiculous. thanks, for listening, and I hope I see a solution soon. Also, how close are u to letting us assign ranks, and see alliance (Hive members) in different colors to keep from blue on blue hits, when are we gonna be able to mass message and lastly, when are they going to fix management blogs so u can write more than 10 or 15 words with out getting the "text to long" message????????????? ThaNKS pOPEYE
    Kick a man while he's down, nice;) I am not sure they will change the honor requirements to get tier 3 troops as they are supposed to be hard for regular players to get. This could be re-balanced at some point, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
     Alliance ranks will be coming soon, but unfortunately I do not have a timeline. I will try to get more info about all things alliance related in my next meeting with the game team.
  • Spookster (US1)Spookster (US1) Member Posts: 7
    Well I understand the roll back. But could you roll back the timer on the bonus for level 15?

• Tybalt (INT1)Tybalt (INT1) Member Posts: 97
    Total bummer about the rollback. I had started on the AU1 server a lot of time wasted and need to wait till Monday for my gems and load of troops back :( . These things happen i will rebuild. however the compo not great giving i alone had got over 500k honor but again il get that back in a day so just watch your castles i may visit you lol 
Sign In to comment.