Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

help I'm lost

I joined an alliance The Fellowship about a week ago. I cleared my cache on my pc and now cannot log in to whichever world I was in. All I get is a brand new city to build. How do I find what world I was on and where it is? It seems I created a new account. My in game name is Ultimate Trouble and Chris1978 is our leader

Comments

• SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    I joined an alliance The Fellowship about a week ago. I cleared my cache on my pc and now cannot log in to whichever world I was in. All I get is a brand new city to build. How do I find what world I was on and where it is? It seems I created a new account. My in game name is Ultimate Trouble and Chris1978 is our leader
    The best way to get this resolve submit a ticket for the support team.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Thank you :)
  • Drakius (US1)Drakius (US1) Member Posts: 70
    Did you log out and try loggin back in?
    Just to fill up the void below the post.
  • UltimateTrouble (GB1)UltimateTrouble (GB1) Member Posts: 6
    edited 28.02.2016
    Yes but don't think I used the sign in part at top, I am quite sure now I created a new account :( Don't even know what world I was on to try to get back. We were the number 3 alliance as well :(

• I found I was on United Kingdom1, how do we sign in choosing correct game world?

• I am in, the world writing needs to be clearer lol. Thank you guys :) Have fun :)
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    I am in, the world writing needs to be clearer lol. Thank you guys :) Have fun :)
    Did you find the issue?
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • yes, I was trying to log in to the US1 instead of United Kingdom. I never saw the little writing at the bottom where you change worlds.
    Thank you ever so much guys :)

Sign In to comment.