Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

I yam CM Popeye, pleasure to meet all of you!

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308

My name is Stan, AKA CM Popeye. I am very excited to start as a Community Manager here at Goodgame Studios!

I’m an American from Memphis, Tennessee, but actually grew up in southern Germany in a military family. After serving for four years in the US Army I decided to remain in Europe, and moved to Hamburg about two years ago.

As a lifelong fan of videogames with an insatiable appetite for meeting all the amazing people in our world, I look forward to becoming part of the Community.

Any questions you might have for me can be posted in this thread. I am willing to answer just about anything you can think to ask.

It’s a pleasure to meet all of you, and I look forward to some great times in the future.

Yaaaars Truly,
 Stan

Comments

• GloryKnight (US1)GloryKnight (US1) Member Posts: 14
    Will you be playing the game as well?
  • Hawk (US1)Hawk (US1) Member Posts: 8
    Nice to have you, now lets get some options opened up, coming soon is becoming, coming later lol

• Nice to meet you Popeye. I live in the state just east of you, NC. Hi neighbor.
  • The Madman (US1)The Madman (US1) Member Posts: 14
    May the void engulf you Popeye.
    Madness comes in all shapes and sizes.
    And The Madman may lurk around any corner.
    The whole world will burn at the hands of The Madman.
    Pleasure to meet you.
  • SunChaser (US1)SunChaser (US1) Member Posts: 41
    Thank you for serving! Respect is earned and never given. Respect!
  •  Hi, I've been having a problem with the game lately.

btw I live in Denver Colorado :)

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308

Hi, I've been having a problem with the game lately.

btw I live in Denver Colorado :)

Hey man, what kind of problem are you having?
  • Hey CM Popeye - welcome!!!  I'm new as a game player.  Playing this game is, so far anyway, a great experience.  It is good that we learn from our mistakes as in learning the ins and outs of Legends I make a load of them in learning how to play the game -- but it is a blast!!  

Wishing you and your team the best.  

Patricia -- from Stockton, California  :-)
  • SunChaser (US1)SunChaser (US1) Member Posts: 41
    THEY ARE SCAMMING MANY OF US! SEVERAL OF THE BIGGEST PLAYERS ON THIS GAME WORK FOR GOODGAME STUDIOS. THEY ATTACK AND BURN PEOPLE THAT SPEND MONEY TO GET THEM TO SPEND MORE MONEY. THEY ARE NOT COINERS. I HAVE PROOF AND FILED A REPORT WITH THE FBI. EVERYONE FIGHT TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK! I WILL NEVER PLAY GAMES OWNED BY THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN.
    Woah @SunChaser (US1) Easy with the caps please ;) I can tell you that a lot of us here at GG do play the game, but this in no way whatsoever gives us an advantage, nor do we use our accounts to do anything unethical in the game. These are completely baseless accusations that you have no shred of evidence to support. You can of course voice your opinions in here, but when you attack me and my company I will have to answer. Let me know how it goes with the FBI=)
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    CM Popeye said:
    Woah @SunChaser (US1) Easy with the caps please ;) I can tell you that a lot of us here at GG do play the game, but this in no way whatsoever gives us an advantage, nor do we use our accounts to do anything unethical in the game. These are completely baseless accusations that you have no shred of evidence to support. You can of course voice your opinions in here, but when you attack me and my company I will have to answer. Let me know how it goes with the FBI=)
    LoL You bro!
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Praezius (US1)Praezius (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Good to see a friendly, helpful face in the game. 
  • Necrophos (US1)Necrophos (US1) Member Posts: 5
    Heyo popeye : D
  • Foxmore (US1)Foxmore (US1) Member Posts: 66
    hey popeye, are you available in game too?
    with all due respect and honor, Foxmore
  • howdy from Texas.
    Well Howdy right back! I am available in the game, but I doubt any of you can find me ;)
  • UNFORGIVINGONE (US1)UNFORGIVINGONE (US1) Member Posts: 55
    edited 01.04.2016
    if we cant find you how will we be able to confirm you are available in the game then ? is this a riddle? or are you just foreshadowing a scavenger hunt ?
    I am no good at riddles, but I can assure you that I am on the US server....somewhere.

-Popeye
  • UNFORGIVINGONE (US1)UNFORGIVINGONE (US1) Member Posts: 55
    edited 04.04.2016
    oh too bad we all know how much we love a good riddle, well then my next question would be do you have an alliance ? like a "special CM alliance" perhaps ? if not you can join us if you want to :D I have it on good authority we will be able to assign ranks in the alliance soon. I could make you a war marshal ?
  • Foxmore (US1)Foxmore (US1) Member Posts: 66
    war marshall?  Popeye, you could be any rank you want to be in my alliance.  I am sure we could even make it "your" alliance....

with all due respect an honor

Foxmore
    with all due respect and honor, Foxmore
Sign In to comment.