Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

New to game and have a question...

I had 1M strength this morning. Attacked appropriate levels of castles and marauders, now down to half my strength. Not sure why. Have healed all my army, continue to add unit boosters (since I can't feed anymore units at this time). 
I'm just not sure why sometimes attacking boosts my power and sometimes it diminishes it. Confused.

Best Answers

Answers

• patato101 (US1)patato101 (US1) Member Posts: 20
    I had 1M strength this morning. Attacked appropriate levels of castles and marauders, now down to half my strength. Not sure why. Have healed all my army, continue to add unit boosters (since I can't feed anymore units at this time). 
    I'm just not sure why sometimes attacking boosts my power and sometimes it diminishes it. Confused.

did someone attack you?
  • patato101 (US1)patato101 (US1) Member Posts: 20
    oh it is because if your food is in red then all your food is going to get eaten, when that happens your troops get killed off so your food isn't in red
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    oh it is because if your food is in red then all your food is going to get eaten, when that happens your troops get killed off so your food isn't in red
    They need add some way to let people know hey you lost troops because of this.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Jacqui (US1)Jacqui (US1) Member Posts: 11
    no. food is ok. 

did someone attack you?
    nope
    They need add some way to let people know hey you lost troops because of this.
    true
    Guess I'll just have to figure it out. idk what the deal is. Thanks everyone.
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    Guess I'll just have to figure it out. idk what the deal is. Thanks everyone.
    If it happens alot make sure to send in a support ticket.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.

did someone attack you?
    no :-)

Thanks!
  • arrysid (GB1)arrysid (GB1) Member Posts: 5
    I am stuck a little im lvl 22 i have honour lvl 20 with lvl 3 troops but when i attack someone it keeps saying i am losing honour even though thenperson is higher lvl than me. A little confused atm. So how do i reach lvl 22 or even 23 without attacking?

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 332
    I am stuck a little im lvl 22 i have honour lvl 20 with lvl 3 troops but when i attack someone it keeps saying i am losing honour even though thenperson is higher lvl than me. A little confused atm. So how do i reach lvl 22 or even 23 without attacking?

They have just changed the way honor works, in the past week. Now you need to pay more attention to the opponent's honor level than to their player level. If you are a Castle Marshal, you can probably attack Marshals or higher to gain honor.

However, gaining honor does not increase your player level by itself. That comes from XP (experience points), which can be earned in battle, but also by hunting marauders and upgrading buildings. Look at your Quests log to see how much SP different activities earn for you.

I am king atm so i should only attack guys that are field marshal or marshal now.? 
    The problem i face is that no one apart one is marshal and he is in my alliance that closest next person i can hit is a general? Not really fair atm cos i cant compete in tourneys atm because of this losing out now. Maybe need to be revised a bit. It should be change back to lvl s as i am lvl 22 and my heros are less experienced.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 332

I hear you @Arrysid. It's a problem alright.

Anyone you may attack for honor should have a gold honor emblem on the far left (beginning) of their castle name banner.

• Lambency (US1)Lambency (US1) Member Posts: 8
    When you're on the world map, how can you tell if someone is inactive?
Sign In to comment.