Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Feedback for Update - 03.03

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Hey guys, Go ahead and leave any feedback or questions about the latest update in here. Happy hunting!

-Popeye

Comments

• patato101 (US1)patato101 (US1) Member Posts: 20
    I don't like how you cant see the players exact power when they are in the million. Can you get that fixed?
  • edwardius (US1)edwardius (US1) Member Posts: 4
    i second that. can we go back to seeing exact numbers please. we cant even know what our plans should be since we dont have exact numbers. thanks.
  • Luchian (US1)Luchian (US1) Member Posts: 6
    Exact numbers please, I agree..thxs
  • Hello All..

I don't know what to do..    My main 2 accounts will no longer work..

I try to get in and it just keeps loading and loading and loading etc...  but nothing happens..

I just created a 3rd account so I could communicate with other players..

I can get into the 3rd new account fine..  But why cant I log into my main accounts anymore??

I am really getting sick of all the stupid bugs and glitches in this game..  

• MikeDean (US1)MikeDean (US1) Member Posts: 8
    Glad you're working on improving this game , I  really like it , but it has along way to go before I plunk down any money into it . The action box is a mess , and the search for a rival faction was useless : Every time  I clicked on one that said it was close to me , I got an invalid battle message , or it was too far from me . Was I suppose to right click on their castle ?

I like the fact that you had 3 factions going at it , makes easier for any independent to have an advantage for a change - instead of a target on their backs ! Maybe some independents can form some strong alliances now , and compete on a higher level ? Worth thinking about - a 4th faction ?

And I can't tell a dragon from a wolf  by the banners  ,  the colors need to be more distinct , like the weekend tournament  was .

Thank you for the improvements , keep up the good work , and I am glad your team is working on improving this game.
  • FastLord (GB1)FastLord (GB1) Member Posts: 10
    Can you tell me please, is it possible for a level 13 player to have 1 million defense??
    Can you tell me please, is it possible for a level 13 player to have 1 million defense??
    yes. either they are a coiner (spend money on the game) or they don't know about food and kept recruiting not noticing the red
    Hello All..

I don't know what to do..    My main 2 accounts will no longer work..

I try to get in and it just keeps loading and loading and loading etc...  but nothing happens..

I just created a 3rd account so I could communicate with other players..

I can get into the 3rd new account fine..  But why cant I log into my main accounts anymore??

I am really getting sick of all the stupid bugs and glitches in this game..  

I used to have that problem before...
    Try opening the game then when the loading screen comes up, open a new tab and wait....after a few minutes go to the tab with the game in it and it should work
    If not then you could get another computer....i did that and the game works perfectly now
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey guys, I will see what can be done about the numbers, shouldn't be a problem to get the exact figures up there.

-Popeye
  • elwoppo1 (US1)elwoppo1 (US1) Member Posts: 47
    support not working. hahahaha i have a problem with using my coins to recruit troops, but nothing gets recruited or even in the slot, but it takes all my coins tho. and i get no troops. and yes ive refreshed the page a hundred times and all that. yeah yeah...do a support ticket.... well its not working either. must be monday. HEY GETOS, I SAID GET OFF MY LAWN.
    support not working. hahahaha i have a problem with using my coins to recruit troops, but nothing gets recruited or even in the slot, but it takes all my coins tho. and i get no troops. and yes ive refreshed the page a hundred times and all that. yeah yeah...do a support ticket.... well its not working either. must be monday. HEY GETOS, I SAID GET OFF MY LAWN.
    That could just be a glitch, i've had something like that before
    it is either not showing the troops being recruited but it is... meaning its invisible
    or it is recruiting automatically...meaning there is no wait
    Have you also cleared the cache from your browser? I had this before, and that cleared it up for me.

-Popeye
    @CM Popeye 
    why is the store changed?!!!!!!!!!!! i have a $50 gamestop gift card and i cant find the option for a gamestop giftcard wtf
    edited 13.03.2016
    @CM Popeye 
    if that doesnt get fixed, i am quiting the game

your updates are getting worse and worse, no wonder why so many people are quiting

• Hey my name is RoyalAssassin2. I lost my password to my previous account RoyalAssassin, in the Royalty clan faction with the bears. I lost my password to that account. Is there any way I can recover it, please get back to me as soon a possible. In RA2 im with the Golden claw faction. Thank you
    Hey @RoyalAssassin2 (US1) You can request that a new password be sent to your registered email address from the login screen. If this does not work for you, please contact the support form.

@patato101 (US1) Chill man, your giftcard will now work again, and we will happily take your money;)

Seriously though, we know there have been some issues with the updates recently and the team is now looking at ways to limit them in future updates. We make any changes in the game with the best of intentions, but there is also a learning curve when it comes to a game this size.
  • edijs16 (INT1)edijs16 (INT1) Member Posts: 2
     :p :#  
  • Well im happy to hear that. I love the game and will play it when ever I have the time. And I found my password so thank you very much. This game is unique (not to everyone it seems) and I don't want to stop playing. Anyway thanks again Popeye 
Sign In to comment.