have the units any bonus depended on the unit type?

Hi, I am new to the game. I know that there are 3 types of units, the horses, the archers and the meele units. Is there any norm about their strength, for example, the archers beat meele, the horses have a bonus against archers etc? If there is, can somebody tell me what unit has a bonus in. Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    Hi, I am new to the game. I know that there are 3 types of units, the horses, the archers and the meele units. Is there any norm about their strength, for example, the archers beat meele, the horses have a bonus against archers etc? If there is, can somebody tell me what unit has a bonus in. Thanks.
    If I were you i make booster on your play style example I like to attack with mace men use loads of torches. You like too defend with macmen make shields just depends on your play style.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • goldfish (GR1)goldfish (GR1) Member Posts: 2
    Em, I mean if I see a hero that have only archers, is it the same if I attack with a hero with only archers with a hero with only horses?
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    Em, I mean if I see a hero that have only archers, is it the same if I attack with a hero with only archers with a hero with only horses?
    Ohh you mean bonus against other troops types yea there is. When recruiting troops click the information button tells you. I would tell you but im not home.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
Sign In to comment.