Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Max Gem Bonus

I saw a gem bonus offer for 200% when I first started playing but haven't seen it since.  Now it seems to only offer 50% or 100%.  What is the max gem bonus you see regularly?

Answers

• SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    I saw a gem bonus offer for 200% when I first started playing but haven't seen it since.  Now it seems to only offer 50% or 100%.  What is the max gem bonus you see regularly?
    That is something they cant tell you its a surprise!
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • fuggett (US1)fuggett (US1) Member Posts: 37
    surprise is this..lol, the higher the level, the higher the costs for gem packs and the fewer bonus options..NOT a big surprise as they did the same at empire, cheeky crap. at low levels u can buy gems for as little as 1.99, at higher levels cheapest pack is 29.99..lol, bend over, I'll drive..
  • Petra (GB1)Petra (GB1) Member Posts: 25
    you can buy cheaper packs as well, use the arrow pointing to the left and it starts with 1.99.
  • Tybalt (INT1)Tybalt (INT1) Member Posts: 97
    If you stop buying for a long period of time you will be offered better/ exclusive offers. normal sales so far is 50% and every so often they throw in 100%. The 200% sale you seen was there to try and encourage you to buy
  • Frodobus (US1)Frodobus (US1) Member Posts: 6
    it is not the cost of gems that bothers me, its the cost of using the gems. Everything is so expensive. after a few times you learn its better just to not spend and deal with it. Eventually most players quit. Only the credit card people survive. Kingdoms of camelot had the same issue. The owners of the game have allowed greed to replace balance and it will kill this game as well....oh well see ya on the next game
Sign In to comment.