Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Feedback for Update: 17.03

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Greetings my good people! Go ahead and leave your feedback or questions regarding our latest update in here.

-Popeye

Comments

• Dylan42 (US1)Dylan42 (US1) Member Posts: 3
    Overall I think these are some good features for this game but I have only played for 2 days.
  • Augustus888 (US1)Augustus888 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    How long is downtime?
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Should be less then 30 minutes.

-Popeye
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    @CM Popeye Hey man. Glad u posted this and for the warning. Good update but was expecting more to be honest. Anyway great idea the daily thing...There is a bug with castles taking time to appear and sometimes never does hope u fix it .., but the 2 important thing to make playing at alliances and teamwork  more ... add promotion system co-leaders and lieutenant .. and the MASS message please. That what we are asking for ages ago. Please give us also feedback regarding the action box for performance u will keep it disabled or any plans to get it back ? ....
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    edited 17.03.2016
    also its not in the notes, but 3x more expensive to finish healing troops?

//edit

the price is uqual to "Restore all" 

is this change intended???

//edit2

so im not much for pay 2 win options, but:
    500 hero xp is 425k gems.  which is over 200 bucks.

so basically  you're asking 200 bucks for a hero from lvl 1 to 3? :hushed: 

Post edited by Jillian (NL1) on
  • Dylan42 (US1)Dylan42 (US1) Member Posts: 3
    The warning was awful I lost a lot of troops due to food consumption when I would normally come on and restore before leaving again screwed me over a little... thanks a lot
    Hey guys, we just rolled out a bugfix to resolve a couple of issues that popped up with the update.

@Getos (US1) The mass message is still a work in progress, and I have no eta for implementation unfortunately. The action box will be back soon, but I also do not have an exact timetable on that. I will of course keep all you guys in the loop.

-Popeye
  • wing72 (GB1)wing72 (GB1) Member Posts: 12
    Could you give some warning in game that server is going down please.
    also its not in the notes, but 3x more expensive to finish healing troops?

//edit

the price is uqual to "Restore all" 

is this change intended???

//edit2

so im not much for pay 2 win options, but:
    500 hero xp is 425k gems.  which is over 200 bucks.

so basically  you're asking 200 bucks for a hero from lvl 1 to 3? :hushed: 

BUMP
    Yes, the price of skipping the healing time was increased. It was too cheap, and was giving too much of an advantage to those with massive amounts of gems.

-Popeye

CM Popeye said:
    Yes, the price of skipping the healing time was increased. It was too cheap, and was giving too much of an advantage to those with massive amounts of gems.

-Popeye

what about the price of hero XP?
    Ah, sorry about that. The prices are not being shown correctly in some languages. The 1000 is turning into just 1 for some reason. This will be fixed shortly.

-Popeye
  • wing72 (GB1)wing72 (GB1) Member Posts: 12
    Since bug patch not been able to get other players castles to show on the map, making it impossible to gain honor.
  • patato101 (US1)patato101 (US1) Member Posts: 20
    since the update i havent been able to relocate my castle...
  • katjonjj (US1)katjonjj (US1) Member Posts: 17
    Not being able to see castles is really frustrating. I can't even see my own when I click the view icon. Have to go into my castle then back out again.

Very impossible to play like this.
  • Ovietor (US1)Ovietor (US1) Member Posts: 5
    Today was the first day I could get into the game since your update. Kept telling me you were updating. Now I can finally get back in I can't see castles. VERY, VERY frustrating. After all the losses I incurred from not being able to get into the game and now this, I am losing way too much. Please fix!!!!!
  • katjonjj (US1)katjonjj (US1) Member Posts: 17
    Ovietor (US1) said:
    Today was the first day I could get into the game since your update. Kept telling me you were updating. Now I can finally get back in I can't see castles. VERY, VERY frustrating. After all the losses I incurred from not being able to get into the game and now this, I am losing way too much. Please fix!!!!!
    Some players have lost tons of honor due to this "update" and really should be compensated. Also many of my players have been unable to defend so they burned cuz you can't see castles or your heroes are in endless battles. I hope the game devs make this right!
    Hey guys, We are aware of some issues that were caused by the latest update. I will be meeting with the game team today, and I will let you guys know what I find out.

-Popeye
    Hey @alan6 (US1) I am not sure what you are on about here. Thor is a norse god, not a king. I am not in any alliances.

-Popeye
    I can assure you that I am not.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.