Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Feedback for Update: 06.04 - Research 101

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
My good Heroes, Go ahead and leave your feedback or questions regarding our latest update in here. Now get to researching!

-Popeye

Comments

• Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member, Moderator, Moderator Plus Posts: 224
    edited 06.04.2016
    ETA ?

Good update anyhows, university wasnt something I was thinking about, but makes sense. The resource production is bull at the moment so lets see how this economic research will affect that :>
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    For those of us who don't like sounds/music - meh So can we have the option to mute them?
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    For those of us who don't like sounds/music - meh So can we have the option to mute them?
    Absolutely not. I have seen numerous requests in here for music and sounds, so you will just have to deal with it ;) JK of course! You will have the option to mute both.

-Popeye
  • Augustus888 (US1)Augustus888 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    But why remove punctuation?  Chatting is hard now.
  • Jael1e (US1)Jael1e (US1) Member Posts: 3
    The music is OK, but I can't wait for the mute button as it gets old after a while.
  • Hibraean (US1)Hibraean (US1) Member Posts: 1
    edited 06.04.2016
    Where's a good volume control when you need one.  :-)  Pretty good music loop tho.
  • PhoenixAhes (US1)PhoenixAhes (US1) Member Posts: 1
    music is annoying 
    edited 06.04.2016
    the change to the fear quests - it just makes grinding gems harder, the amount of gems you get stayed the same, so even tho I have to farm twice the amount of gear, the reward is the same???

thought it stated the rewards would be better.

quote:
    • The Fear Quests have been reworked in these kingdoms to provide more challenge, and better rewards.
    • More Fear is now required to complete the Quests.
  • I can't find the mute in the options, other player say it there, what gives?
  • Augustus888 (US1)Augustus888 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    For now, Right-Click the speaker on your Windows taskbar and select Open Volume Mixer.  Mute your browser.
  • Regan (GB1)Regan (GB1) Member Posts: 2
    So there currently is no mute button?  Meaning I have to close the game down if I have something that I want to hear playing on my computer?  Winning.
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    edited 06.04.2016
    University building sounds cool...too bad I upgraded something right before I found out, gotta wait 11.5 hours.... you should think about adding a cancel button on building upgrades, by the way any upcoming plans to fix the porting glitches?
    the new chatfilter makes me want to kick babies.

not being able to use punctuation makes talking impossible. you have to retype every sentence 2 to 3 times..
    update:

sometimes when you look at your hospital from another castle/kingdom; you don't see the troops that are supposed to be in the hospital.

• Lucifer X (US1)Lucifer X (US1) Member Posts: 11
    OH C'mon there's no MUTE button in game? and no I will not right click on my Speaker option, if they can't add one then they have no biz in gaming, i'm biting a bullet here ..... no really I am.
  • edwardius (US1)edwardius (US1) Member Posts: 4
    apparently theres no commas in germany. how about a mute button? can we have bug fixes so we can move and see castles soon? my screen keeps going froze with dialog boxes all the time and at start of battles and such. and getos and his gang are STIIIIL walking all over my lawns. can we get a fence function soon?

• katjonjj (US1)katjonjj (US1) Member Posts: 17
    no punctuation at all? Really? And this music is not what other players were talking about when they wanted sound.

Chat needs to be addressed ASAP and add some emoticons! This is the 21st century after all.
  • Sir Williams (US1)Sir Williams (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Let me know when there is a mute to the music so I can play in peace.
    there is a mute button

http://puu.sh/o9bfd/23e8fdc0f9.jpg
  • Regan (GB1)Regan (GB1) Member Posts: 2
    Jillian you have just made my gaming day.  Thanks!
Sign In to comment.