Underpopulated servers

So I was wondering, is the NL server the only server that has such little amount of players or are there more servers like this?

maybe try to find a fix for this?
find a way to merge several underpopulated servers to a second english server?

Heck, it would probably increase income aswell; since on .nl its so dead right now theres absolutely no need for gems Lol

Comments

• fuggett (US1)fuggett (US1) Member Posts: 37
    what server is this lol, it would be nice to play on a server that didn't die when it is playing time in Europe..lol
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    the dutch server. 
    can u play on it from usa?
    ofcourse, at log in you just have to select the dutch flag lol
    lol
  • Foxmore (US1)Foxmore (US1) Member Posts: 66
    and keep your google translate in your shortcut bar......
    with all due respect and honor, Foxmore
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey @Jillian (NL1) Your server is not the only one facing this issue atm, but we will not be merging any servers. As we ramp up marketing, these servers will fill up very fast. I would use this time to build a comfortable lead so you can "welcome" the new players as they role in. We just recently reached 1,000,000 total users in the game, and this number will keep growing.

-Popeye
    Allrighty then, we'll keep on hoping.
  • TerrorKing (NL1)TerrorKing (NL1) Member Posts: 7
    Little amount of players on the dutch server, i read here that good games is going to do some advertisements, i hope so because the amount of players is dropping fast. Espessially on days we get rewards for attacking other players. But sofar we havent seen any commercials for this game here on dutch media, unlike you did with the game elvenar, that worked very good. So many players here are hoping you going to do something about it. TY
    Allthough commercials will bring a huge influx of new players;  how many of those will remain?
Sign In to comment.