Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Feedback for Update 20.04.16 - A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Hey legends, Go ahead and leave any feedback or questions regarding the latest update in here. Happy hunting!

-Popeye

Comments

• Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    edited 20.04.2016
    still no villain alliance tournament... rip NL server :(

the friend system, good feature. 

Prime sales... more annoying pop ups to spend money on a game thats not working properly?

half of these updates are small changes to already existing features; i don't see how this update took 2 weeks. Besides of the point that this doesn't adress the small population issues several servers are dealing with.

The extra alliance rewards will just further destroy balance on those servers.

Zzz at the production buildings, well allright nice idea, but how much time do you even spent in your castle after level 25 ?

on another note, why did the vilain alliance tournament get removed? this happened a couple of weeks back, but never got this answered.
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    @CM Popeye  Great stuff but i would like to add more ideas for the next update .....Please add how much time it take to repair ... just like building , The mass message i never forgot about that, The promotion system for leaders and co-leaders, Fix The re spawn of marauders which eventually stop my heros and it appear the most at ice kingdom. Do something about hero exp that popup after battle ... make it like quest that i can click on it when i want. I don't want 15x500 exp poping up while i have my 3 heros in the middle of over 20 enemy hero !!!!, And i hope that the Grey Screen Of Death is fixed at that update .... will post my comments on the update itself when it is released.
  • OPAV (US1)OPAV (US1) Member Posts: 51
    If you don't repair the blackscreen of death, don't bother with a new release. I will quit the game!
  • Gaelnor (US1)Gaelnor (US1) Member Posts: 1
    It would be nice if players would be told about planned updates and server maintenance before it happens. This is something most game servers admin are able to do in 2016. It was a surprise to me to find the server US down this morning and I thought I should comment this.

Thanks
  • Boemonte (US1)Boemonte (US1) Member Posts: 2
    It would be nice if players would be told about planned updates and server maintenance before it happens. This is something most game servers admin are able to do in 2016. It was a surprise to me to find the server US down this morning and I thought I should comment this.

Thanks

I farm one hour before I go to work to make it through the day. I log in this morning and immediately get awarded 1700 lancers for a new fear ranking. Then 3 mins later you take the server down ? If I get home today and all my swordsmen are dead then im done. Im a long way from being able to recruit swords so I cant just wave a wand and click my heels to replace them. Its not good business to go all freestyle with your maintenance.  No reason for no prior notice to maintenance. 
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    @Gaelnor (US1) I am doing my best to keep people informed about downtimes. It is a work in progress here, but I can assure you that it is getting much better than it used to be. You can follow the LoH account on twitter to get update info as well.

https://twitter.com/legendsofhonor

and my personal twitter

Popeye

How are you guys liking the new update? Check out our FB Page for a chance to win 1,000 easy Gems!

-Popeye
  • MeanDean (US1)MeanDean (US1) Member Posts: 30
    Seriously ,stop rolling out  new content  until you fix the problems . What part of that don't you understand ?  I truly  believe we're wasting out time here with posting  to these feedback threads . Some great ideas from long time players , and yet they fall on deaf ears . Really pathetic .
  • Boemonte (US1)Boemonte (US1) Member Posts: 2

Thanks

I farm one hour before I go to work to make it through the day. I log in this morning and immediately get awarded 1700 lancers for a new fear ranking. Then 3 mins later you take the server down ? If I get home today and all my swordsmen are dead then im done. Im a long way from being able to recruit swords so I cant just wave a wand and click my heels to replace them. Its not good business to go all freestyle with your maintenance.  No reason for no prior notice to maintenance. 
    2k plus swords dead. Im done. I put 40 hours plus a week into this game and I feel like the devs just spit in my face. This game is great and fun but when stuff like this happens it out weighs the good. Pro tip: Change the way rewards are recieved. Shoving an extra 10k / hr food consumption down even a seasoned players throat is just well not good business. This could have been avoided if I could have delayed 1700 lancers from raiding my storehouse. As far as update feed back , for the short time I logged in to get a troop count I didnt see anything worth losing my troops over. Id be concentrating on make the game more viable for people who have jobs. IE shoving 1700 lancers in my lap before work and then taking the servers down before I can come up with a game plan to make it through the day makes me want to punch puppies in the face. I might be back but as of right now I am done. Good luck growing your player base.
  • UNFORGIVINGONE (US1)UNFORGIVINGONE (US1) Member Posts: 55
    I would very much like to be able to promote my alliance members to ranks like deputy and war marshall etc. I find small incentive is better than no incentive at all and sometimes a promotion is all it takes to encourage someone to hang in there and muddle through . also I cant be on 24-7 so a few deputies would really help manage affairs here .
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    .... A wild maintenance appeared
  • Shayshani (US1)Shayshani (US1) Member Posts: 1
    I am past level 15 and it wont let me into the ice mountains..tried for over an hour and all it does is keep loading game assets never gets to the city
    Hey guys, There will be an update tomorrow with some features that I am sure you will find interesting. I will be posting the patch notes tomorrow morning, so keep an eye out!

-Popeye
  • Drunkenuff (US1)Drunkenuff (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Seriously how hard is it to implement a mass message system for alliances and forums like your other game GGE. It is simple to make it happen, perhaps you guys need more developers who can make the players more happy. Just a suggestion don't go bat crazy.

Also, how about dropping the incredible small amount you can type in the Overview for alliance information. I can either post a snappy little line about my alliance or post who are allies/no hits are..but not both.

There are too many simple things that can be added, properly changed or fixed as of now.

I know the sole purpose of any game is for developers to make money. No question about that. But too many times, developers see too much green and lose focus of what got them money in the first place....the players. If you want the game to continue being a success and grow (not talking new players who stop at lvl 7) then its critical developers listen to the players for continued proper growth to make the majority happy.

There will always be people who grumble for the sake of grumbling...but I have seen to many people make comments on here how to help the game with little progress.

Get it together....Popeye tell them...get it together before its too late.

Sincerely,

Drunkenuff
    Alliance Leader of Hydra Spawn  
    thank you for fixing the alliance ranks and giving me the option to promote deputies, now about the enlisted ranks.

sincerely ...

UNFORGIVINGONE

leader of Dragon Spawn
    We only introduced the first step of the Alliance ranks system, and will be rolling out more shortly. I assure you that it will be much more robust in the future.

-Popeye
    I  am looking forward to that future you speak of . thank you .
Sign In to comment.