Castle can't move in Marshes

Why is it that I can move anywhere in High and Ice Kingdoms, but not in Marshes?
Game support whiz told me that a villain was probably on the tile. But every blank tile Marshes? Please...

And if you are one of my multiple hit fans - you won't get nada when you hit my Dark Marshes castle. I have no troops there, not repairing and transferring my Marshes resources to High and Ice. No Honor and no Resources - hard to get something out of an empty castle.

Comments

• Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    They should check the loot inside the castle before they attack ... but transfer resources only make it worse as u will only have food .. which make u a perfect farm for big players who have usual food problems :)
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    I get that Getos, but 17 times hit in 3 days down in the Marshes seems like over kill lol
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Why is it that I can move anywhere in High and Ice Kingdoms, but not in Marshes?
    Game support whiz told me that a villain was probably on the tile. But every blank tile Marshes? Please...

And if you are one of my multiple hit fans - you won't get nada when you hit my Dark Marshes castle. I have no troops there, not repairing and transferring my Marshes resources to High and Ice. No Honor and no Resources - hard to get something out of an empty castle.
    Are you not able to locate at all in the Dark Marshes? Do you get any kind of message when you try?

-Popeye
    Popeye, I was only able to move Marshes castle 10 tiles away from original spot today. Msg I get is the usual: battle/viilian on tile or you moving too far, etc.   
    Thanks for letting me know, I will pass this info over to the bug team for investigation.

-Popeye
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    yeah, there is an area east of my alliance that we can move right up to but not expand into...seems no one else can either? Used to be the edge of the universe, but now castles have moved in a bit farther east.
    yeah, there is an area east of my alliance that we can move right up to but not expand into...seems no one else can either? Used to be the edge of the universe, but now castles have moved in a bit farther east.
    This is due to some invisible borders that were put in to keep people from being too spread out in the beginning of the game. As we get more players, these borders will of course be expanded.

-Popeye
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335

@CM Popeye I know about the invisible borders, we were right up against them months ago, but of course they have been expanded now. People are setting up castles well east and to the north of this area, but we still cannot move into the area just east of our camp, to expand our alliance. It's about 10x10 tiles that still seems to be blocked, even though the areas all around it are open.

Maybe we can call it a game park? LOL - marauders only there

• Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    True we got the same problem a square in the middle of no where were none can relocate to.
    Getos we tried to move there in Marshes too- no luck. So we struck an alliance with Steel Lions. Are with their hive for a bit. We are small clan and I kinda like that until I can teach my ppl the game.
  • Lynaria (US1)Lynaria (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Same thing is going on with me but in Ice Storm Kingdom have only been allowed to move twice in the past 13 days since I started playing. Nothing helps I've tried different browsers, deleting cookies and cache. Checked my flash player, rebooted computer. Heroes in castle, tried 1 tile, 3 tiles and up to 12 tiles. No raiders showing on these tiles anywhere at any time of the day. Even tried moving even closer to my alliance members even though that would be counter productive. I've tried everything suggested here in the forum and am awaiting an answer to my support ticket. I'm very discouraged and won't be advancing any further if the same problem is happening there as it is in Ice.
Sign In to comment.