Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Crippling Honor system

The honor system is now crippling my ability to play.

I get hit multiple times by a player until I am wiped out while I am offline then I am attacked every hour and a half by lower level players that i can not retaliate against or attack their heroes to prevent them attacking me without losing honor.

Thank you for penalizing me for leveling up and playing this game when low level players can just swoop in with premium troop and hit me over and over again and i can not respond.

Comments

• Molly (AU1)Molly (AU1) Member Posts: 11
    What I find frustrating is the automatic deduction in honour overnight.  I now loose 9% daily and am finding it really annoying.  I know everyone else looses as well, but if you have worked hard to increase your honour, and come back to find it lower than when you went it is really discouraging.
  • Tybalt (INT1)Tybalt (INT1) Member Posts: 97
    The honor system is not that bad. I sit between 5mil and 7mil all the time. I do not have to over work for it and just fight bigger battles for bigger honor gains.  
  • Iriddian (US1)Iriddian (US1) Member Posts: 9
    edited 05.05.2016
    What I find frustrating is the automatic deduction in honour overnight.  I now loose 9% daily and am finding it really annoying.  I know everyone else looses as well, but if you have worked hard to increase your honour, and come back to find it lower than when you went it is really discouraging.

I agree! Creating a player petition requesting a more moderate daily reduction is long overdue..
  • OPAV (US1)OPAV (US1) Member Posts: 51
    This is what makes the game addictive, you need to play everyday to keep your honor (and fear) on the same lvl.
    Why should they remove that? (probably part of their bussines case(to make money))
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    edited 24.06.2016
    The constant attacks by lower level players that you can not retaliate against without losing honor are breaking this game.

If the point is to gain honor how do I do that when I am having to constantly fight off players I get little to no honor defending against and lose honor if I retaliate against.
    Post edited by Saimaidar (US1) on
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    The constant attacks by lower level players that you can not retaliate against without losing honor are breaking this game.

If the point is to gin honor how do I do that when I am having to constantly fight off players I get little to no honor defending against and lose honor if I retaliate against.
    this.

Theres one person i can attack (that still plays) that awards honor for me. Basically, they just ignore me. so yes, i never burn. but its also impossible to get honor. And the biggest issue is, im still outlvling everyone even though im minimizing my xp gain by not building anything that gives xp, and farming only just enough to have a research and buildings building at all times
    edited 04.06.2016
    Okay this needs to change being attacked by a level 18 player I am 51 it is b-lls--t that I am penalized for fighting back while they are rewarded with a bunch of honor points.

If someone attacks you there should be no penalty for attacking them. 

edited 05.06.2016
    Multiple attacks from the same damn player today that is too low level for me to attack or intercept his armies 

I gain little honor defending myself and he gains a ton of rewards from tournaments this has got to change.

I need to be able to fight back without losing my entire honor ranking burning his entire low level alliance to the ground.

Or even worse he attacks often enough and with enough allies that he burns my castle. This is broken.

Last point please stop punishing player that play this game regularly and try to build up.
  • BLACK WIDOW7 (US1)BLACK WIDOW7 (US1) Member Posts: 46
    Just great tried supporting an alliance member and lost aqll my troops gained zero honor because of constant lower level players attacking.

The honor system is completely broken in this game if lower level players can just pile up tier five troops and attack you nonstop with no fear of retaliation.
    The lower 1's I  can handle but i just got attacked on the way back from another castle  so i was like half down in troops... & and along come 6 very high high lv  hero's from a huge alliance no names mentioned lmao  lucky for me they didn't attack my castle only me  6 against 1  seriously when u belong to a million  troop lv alliance geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz when I hit, I never hit a faction. the same as mine, never if they are really low lv player always staying in the 5 rule level, and if the castle is burning like hell I leave it ...enough said  btw I did move  hopefully it will be considered an invalid movement on there part  I guess I will find out lol
  • BLACK WIDOW7 (US1)BLACK WIDOW7 (US1) Member Posts: 46
    Okay this needs to change being attacked by a level 18 player I am 51 it is b-lls--t that I am penalized for fighting back while they are rewarded with a bunch of honor points.

If someone attacks you there should be no penalty for attacking them. 
    EXACTLY!!!!! I just  got on found out, I got attacked by 3  low lvs  at the same  time and I am not suppose to do nothing  seriously ... just  keep letting them I suppose if I defend  to  Attack back I get screwed by losing  Honor wow what a flippin rule !!!!!Who"s idea was that. well maybe i might  go ahead any ways I have had it>you keep this up &  People who play daily will leave the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If a person is not capable of a  1 on 1  attack they  shouldn't bother geezzzzzzzzz I have had 6 attack  just me  at 1 time this has to change  or you will lose very good & loyal players not just kids either>i dont think you want to lose the ones who actually buy. I will not  buy anything ever until their  are some rule changes and I am sure there  are any other's who feel the same as I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey guys, We are aware of this tactic of lower level players staying at the lower levels simply because it makes it easier for them to farm points. We are currently in discussions regarding possible ways to discourage this style of play, and I expect there will be some decisions made very soon. I will of course outline any changes that will be made in a statement here in the forums.

-Popeye
  • UNFORGIVINGONE (US1)UNFORGIVINGONE (US1) Member Posts: 55
    edited 20.06.2016
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, We are aware of this tactic of lower level players staying at the lower levels simply because it makes it easier for them to farm points. We are currently in discussions regarding possible ways to discourage this style of play, and I expect there will be some decisions made very soon. I will of course outline any changes that will be made in a statement here in the forums.

-Popeye

So what do you intend to do to stop high level alliances from constantly farming smaller weaker guilds into the dust ? because that is what happens here on a daily basis to pretty much everyone I know ( GOD help you if you try to compete in the tournament )  . :( maybe you could give out shovels to lower levels ? so they can bury their dead faster ? How about experience for putting out fires? because that is pretty much all I ever do here .
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    I can't comment on what will be done, but I can tell you that there are different options on the table to deal with a couple different issues we have encountered within the game. The unbeatable Alliances, and low level spam attacks are 2 in particular the team wants to tackle very soon.

-Popeye
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 222
    Well, I can say that doubling the time it takes for a battle makes "unbeatable" alliances MUCH harder to beat. It's basically made people that have a lot of spare time and like to turtle in their castle with a good alliance invincible.
  • poirier680 (US1)poirier680 (US1) Member Posts: 17
    my opinion on the lower lv attacks it should be the same for them if we cant hit  5lv ower then us u shouldnt be aloud to hit 5v higher ...unless war is decared then all is eual
  • Valminder (US1)Valminder (US1) Member Posts: 20
    CM Popeye said:
    I can't comment on what will be done, but I can tell you that there are different options on the table to deal with a couple different issues we have encountered within the game. The unbeatable Alliances, and low level spam attacks are 2 in particular the team wants to tackle very soon.

-Popeye
    Why not different worlds then.

Example:
    High level 1-20
    Ice levels 21-40
    Dark levels 41-60
    Etc ...
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 222
    @Valminder (US1)
    Wow! It's almost like this already exists. Also level 60's can't even hit level 41's anyways.

On a different note, personally, I just think that if a low level is out in the field their hero should be hittable by all without honor loss. I know this can be an issue, but I mean as it currently is a low level could just stand next to your castle and you can't even hit it. Revenge hits won't really work so well either. If you've got a full alliance of low levels against an alliance of high ones, and all those low levels only hit one person, only the 1 guy would be able to hit back. This one guy would just get ganged on by tons of low levels and would result in the same problem. 
    edited 27.06.2016
    I am going to be deleting a number of post I have made previously as I try to change the tone of my posts to be constructive instead of just complaints, please bear with me as I try to improve my posting.
    Post edited by Saimaidar (US1) on
Sign In to comment.