Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Feedback for Update 27.04.2016 - Leaders are Made, Not Born

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Hey legends, Go ahead and leave any questions or feedback regarding our latest update in here.

-Popeye

Comments

• Lionmane (INT1)Lionmane (INT1) Member Posts: 1
    What update the server is still down ....
  • Smithbeck (US1)Smithbeck (US1) Member Posts: 19
    I was just logging in to say the same thing...

Do we have a guesstimate on how much longer the server will be down?
  • Bugsy (SKN1)Bugsy (SKN1) Member Posts: 1
     :D do not update at Day time  do it at Night !!!!!!!!
  • progenic7 (GB1)progenic7 (GB1) Member Posts: 13
    I am liking the fact leadership can be changed easily now and that there is a basic ranking system. However i would like to see the ranking system developed further.
    I am also wondering how do you spend / donate alliance resources ?
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 382
    Perhaps I am doing something wrong but how exactly do you appoint deputies?
  • progenic7 (GB1)progenic7 (GB1) Member Posts: 13
    salmaider go to the alliance menu and then members and click the pencil icon as if you were going to boot them, but now a new dialogue appears and you can promote players. well you can make them a deputy for now.
    I think there should be more ranks or adding a teiring system to the deputy rank would help.
    salmaider go to the alliance menu and then members and click the pencil icon as if you were going to boot them, but now a new dialogue appears and you can promote players. well you can make them a deputy for now.
    I think there should be more ranks or adding a teiring system to the deputy rank would help.
    Thank you did not think to check that button.
  • LadyShanra (US1)LadyShanra (US1) Member Posts: 19
    I'm with Progenic. I would very much like to know how to put res into the alliance account.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 300
    I think deputies should be able to admit or especially boot members. If you have a trouble-maker in your alliance, you should not have to wait until your leader gets back from the conference or whatever.
    It looks like several of the army features are now broken.

The hospital no longer keeps a stack selected until it is emptied.

The troop recruitment screen no longer stays on the last recruited unit.

The move all buttons on the assigning units to a hero tab no longer work.
  • Elise (GB1)Elise (GB1) Member Posts: 6
    The move all troops feature isn't working.
    The return to base feature is still glitchy 
    The hospital not working correctly.
    I like the improvements made to the message/management board, but would like to see a better alliance system hard to tell who your alliance has a pact with - perhaps names of enemies in red - allies in yellow (as in game of empires) or a diplomacy board.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey guys, We are aware of a few issues that were caused by the latest update (move all broken, hospital issues), and should be pushing out a hotfix later on today. I will keep you posted on this.

The ranking system will be expended upon in the near future, as well as the alliance resource collection. I will of course let you guys know as we introduce new features.

-Popeye
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    I don't see the alliance resource thing
  • LadyShanra (US1)LadyShanra (US1) Member Posts: 19
    I don't see the alliance resource thing
    Because it hasn't been implemented yet.
  • Clopotica (RO1)Clopotica (RO1) Member Posts: 28
    million thanks for alliance ranks,really with this update u made a great job...i dont have all day and night to handle the game,and now i can put someone else to handle when im not around....thank u again
  • MeanDean (US1)MeanDean (US1) Member Posts: 30
    Don't know why you changed the color scheme to yellow on how many troops the hero's have -  very hard to see , read ,this .
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Don't know why you changed the color scheme to yellow on how many troops the hero's have -  very hard to see , read ,this .
    I actually agree that it is quite hard to see the numbers now. I will ask the game team if we can get this changed, should be simple enough.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.