Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Can't get to the login screen.....

Tallimare (US1)Tallimare (US1) Member Posts: 2
I can't get to the login screen to log into my account. I was able to get into the game yesterday morning but now I can't even get to the login screen. Is the game down?

Comments

• mordred (GB1)mordred (GB1) Member Posts: 1
    I had message server maintenance come up about 2 hours ago, then server is unavailable, now just a black screen Who knows what is going on!
  • Tallimare (US1)Tallimare (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Yeah, I am just getting a black screen too. I thought it was just me who was having issues.
  • haru (HU1)haru (HU1) Member Posts: 4
    miért nem tudok be lépni mi olyan nehéz meg csinálni hogy játszani tudjak már nincsen pénz vagy mi
  • haru (HU1)haru (HU1) Member Posts: 4
    aho miért nem enged be a játékba 
  • Marsh messed up all day attacked like 7 times in a few hours and no shield for any of the defeats, and now in the middle of something and I get a !@#$%^ black screen.  How screwed up is this latest update.
  • it is back on don't know for how long
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    It took a little bit for our servers to come back up after a short hotfix, but it should be all good now. If you are still having any issues, please let me know.

-Popeye
  • sskrout (US1)sskrout (US1) Member Posts: 12
    Yes, I am still having issues... ever since everything went black yesterday, I have not been able to get back on. The loading game assets just goes on and on... never progresses to game.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    You should make sure you clear your cache after each update to remove any saved game data that could cause issues like this.

-Popeye
  • Aris58 (US1)Aris58 (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone figured out how to get past the black screen when attempting to log in. Been having this problem for 3 hrs now.
  • litldi (US1)litldi (US1) Member Posts: 2
    I tried clearing cache, restarting computer, etc. Still black screen - no login, only able to start a new user. What's up?????
  • best36 (US1)best36 (US1) Member Posts: 18
    I tried clearing cache, restarting computer, etc. Still black screen - no login, only able to start a new user. What's up?????
    no login bcuz you probably didnt' log out of your main account
Sign In to comment.