Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Feedback for Update - Military R&D

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Hey legends, Go ahead and leave any questions or feedback regarding our latest update in this discussion. Quick note, the eye sore white on yellow text in the hospital has also been fixed!

-Popeye

Comments

• spookfish (US1)spookfish (US1) Member Posts: 22
    If it is going to cost me as much to heal troops as to recruit. it would be nice if we could chose who to save in the hospital. I can't afford to save the level V troops I am given  which are always the ones saved. But I can recruit level 2 troops, so the ones I want to save are the level 3 troops I am given from time to time. If this could become a reality that would be great.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    You can always dismiss troops using the garbage can icon that you do not want to spend to heal from the hospital in order to make room.

-Popeye
  • elwoppo1 (US1)elwoppo1 (US1) Member Posts: 47
    yes true popeye, but i think the thing is...when troops are injured on battle field, we dont have a choice,, the highest tier troops push all the lower tier troops to the dump. so were left with just the tier 5 troops we cant heal with coins.
  • elwoppo1 (US1)elwoppo1 (US1) Member Posts: 47
    also.... what update??????
    and i did not recieve any of my rewards for our alliance tourny tonight
    The update was pushed back a little bit.  I will let you guys know when we're back on.

Yeah, the hospital does fill up quickly with the tier 5 troops, but I don't think they will implement the ability to chose the order of importance yourself. We fought this battle in Empire, and never could get that team to budge.

-Popeye
  • can you alter the colours in hero exp bar from yellow you cant see the writing in it any more black on yellow not white, also in ice the red writing is almost unreadable toned down maybe, to tell what level the maru's are little tweaks which would make a lot of difference
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    @Black Assassin (INT1)  i totally agree with you
    @Black Assassin (INT1) I will wave my magic wand and make it so. Really though it will be fixed with this update. The game team saw the error in their ways and fixed it.

-Popeye
  • great job thanks
    I take total and complete credit for getting this done. Good job me. Olive Oil will be so proud.

-Popeye
    @CM Popeye  Lets see when the game is back up :P, But great job anyway :)
  • any time frame for game to come back up yet

• ok the yellow is gone perfect but red on maru's still not very readable probably need to change to a more readable colour against the background
  • http://prntscr.com/b044rt

thats what it looks like

Hey man, I can only do so much. I will see what can be done about this, but I find it much more readable than the white on yellow.

-Popeye
    @CM Popeye  The devs can work the black background of the marauder level to make it less transparent will solve the seeing issue but i click on it anyway and read it from the assault menu
  • Foxmore (US1)Foxmore (US1) Member Posts: 66

All in all, I think the update was a move in the right direction..... what's next?  Mass mail? more ranks? being able to see outgoing mail after it was sent?  any hints would be great....

with all due respect and honor,

and always wanting more,

Foxmore

with all due respect and honor, Foxmore
    I love leaving them wanting more, means I am doing my job ;) Let's just say next weeks update will include something a lot of you have been asking for... The coming weeks will bring a few really cool features actually.

-Popeye
    Oh yeah, Recycled joke alert from the US forums.

We just discovered the good old punctuation bricking the chat bug once again. We will get it fixed asap. Until then you have to spell everything out period. semicolon right parenthesis

Dash Popeye
  • Foxmore (US1)Foxmore (US1) Member Posts: 66

Ok. I concede to your position and rank in the forums... and will wait patiently for the next update!  Well, maybe not patiently, but wait I must....

with all due respect and honor,

Foxmore.....

with all due respect and honor, Foxmore
Sign In to comment.