The effects of Honor and/or Fear in battle

Are honor and fear going to be used as modifiers of any kind in fights? 

While looking at the information on Honor available in the game, I see that there is a section that says “Spread fear into the heart of your enemies by defeating marauders in battle” and it also says that it’s coming soon.  What I am wondering is will your “fear rank” have an effect on how you travel around the map?  Will lower ranked marauders move away from you as you approach?  Will equally matched ones actually move toward you or even attack you as you pass?

We already have the ability to see if we will lose honor by fighting someone, but will it ever influence other matches?  Say you are about to battle another player that is of equal level (and you have a higher honor ranking).  Will this possibly have an outcome on the battle?  I am curious if having a higher honor rank would add anything to your ability to fight? 

Caanen 

Comments

• Rex (DE1)Rex (DE1) Member Posts: 9
    The hier honor ranks give you bonuses for the battle. You can not only unlock new units but also e.g. +5% attack strength.
    So I would say honor ranks are already influencing battles quite a lot and I hope we will see more effects in the future.

Regarding future I would expect that it is the same system, but this time the effects are working for the marauders.
  • WHAT IS AN NPC?
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey @King Ramiro III (US1) An NPC is a non playable character. They refer to any character in the game that is controlled by AI, and not an actual person. The marauders would be an example in this game.

-Stan
  • ODRelayGuy (US1)ODRelayGuy (US1) Member Posts: 17
    Not to disagree, but wouldn't a marauder be called an NPC if that is the case?  I have seen both on the map.
  • Niyaaz (INT1)Niyaaz (INT1) Member Posts: 3
    edited 25.11.2015
    Caanen (US1) said:

Will lower ranked marauders move away from you as you approach?  Will equally matched ones actually move toward you or even attack you as you pass?

Caanen 

This would really balance the game. 
Sign In to comment.