Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Things this game desperately needs

Alliance battle reports / logs - alliance members should be able to see who in their alliance was hit by whom

Alliance ally / enemy designation - there should be a way to color coordinate mutual allies / enemies between alliances (green = ally, yellow = neutral, red = enemy)

Chat - the chat is ridiculously poor in this game, between having to find the sweet spot to click on chat for it to recognize input or the hilarious fact it craps the bed when using words with apostrophe's in them

Shield of peace - to have a set 1hr peace / no hit limit is absurd.  This value should be dynamic based on the amount of forces involved and/or units lost defending.  1hr is nothing if I just lost 1M+ defending

Enough with the sale popups! - Nothing is more infuriating then just finishing a heated raid, knowing you need to get out of dodge after an attack and a #$! %@!% ad pops up resulting in you now getting caught in a street fight cause you had to get past an ad!  I realize this game is free to play and revenues are generated by the sale of gems, etc.  But the frequency needs to be extended.

Comments

• Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    All very good and well thought out suggestions.
  • MeanDean (US1)MeanDean (US1) Member Posts: 30
    All very good points . I'd like to add mine (again ) There should be a daily 8 hour shield of sleep ! Can't attack or be attacked during that time , or hunt .

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Alliance battle reports / logs - alliance members should be able to see who in their alliance was hit by whom

Alliance ally / enemy designation - there should be a way to color coordinate mutual allies / enemies between alliances (green = ally, yellow = neutral, red = enemy)

Chat - the chat is ridiculously poor in this game, between having to find the sweet spot to click on chat for it to recognize input or the hilarious fact it craps the bed when using words with apostrophe's in them

Shield of peace - to have a set 1hr peace / no hit limit is absurd.  This value should be dynamic based on the amount of forces involved and/or units lost defending.  1hr is nothing if I just lost 1M+ defending

Enough with the sale popups! - Nothing is more infuriating then just finishing a heated raid, knowing you need to get out of dodge after an attack and a #$! %@!% ad pops up resulting in you now getting caught in a street fight cause you had to get past an ad!  I realize this game is free to play and revenues are generated by the sale of gems, etc.  But the frequency needs to be extended.
    Hey man, I will go ahead and address these one by one.

Alliance Reports - This will be introduced, but I can't say when atm. I will of course keep the forums posted.

Alliance / Enemy Designation - Not sure if the game team planned on putting this in, but I will ask about it. I think it's a very practical idea.

Chat - I know the chat is a bit uhhhhhhhhh classic I would say. We will be reworking it, but are currently focusing on some new features and improving performance. We will get back to this in the near future though.

Shield of Peace - I can not confirm or deny this will change very soon ;) Like really soon..

Sale Pop-Ups - Sorry, this is the way we have always done it. We can look into ways to make them less of a distraction though.

-Popeye
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    @CM Popeye  About sale stuff i got a simple solution ... you can make it appear only at castle view. Not at map view actually make all rewards and popups appear at castle view only .... Just like the quests i mean u already did that with quests. Why do i need to do hero EXP while in the middle of a battlefield. But at castle view i am sure i am not at battle so i am free to collect all those bonuses :)
    I will be perfectly honest and tell you guys that the pop ups will not go away. Data shows that they help push sales, so they will not be going away anytime soon. As I said, I will try to get them to make them a little less distracting.

-Popeye
  • MeanDean (US1)MeanDean (US1) Member Posts: 30
    I understand the need for pop ups , it's just the timing of them - like right after a castle siege or hero battle .Same with rewards giving out at those moments . Couldn't some things be help off till you go back to your castle ? Nothing worst then getting   9x 500 hero xp , and you just came off a castle surrounded with enemies .
  • aXBlackDeathXa (US1)aXBlackDeathXa (US1) Member Posts: 38
    edited 12.05.2016
    One more thing I thought of today - ability to click next / back within the report and mail systems so we don't have to close the window just to reopen another new one.

btw I sincerely appreciate your quick reply it shows you are listening :)

Regarding the popups - perhaps maybe make the popup a separate tab so its not in the foreground blocking what we're doing?  The last thing I want to do is spend time dolling out 10 xp rewards when I'm trying to run away with someone's loot LOL
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    @aXBlackDeathXa (US1)  @MeanDean (US1)  I totally agree with you.. and i believe many more agree to this. Specially the tournament quests and hero EXP.
  • Would it be possible to be able to help members of the alliance with the ability to share resources? Perhaps awarding Honor points in the amount of resources sent to the needy member. Example: Member "X" needs stone. I have extra stone. I could send the stone to member "X" and receive the same amount in Honor points. A daily limit of 5,000 of each resource could be sent. 
    I love this idea of being able to send resources to alliance members!

Also if you RUN from a fight you should LOSE honor!
    One more idea this morning - when clicking info on a tile / enemy castle in the world map - it would be handy to know how many tiles away you are from it.
    @aXBlackDeathXa (US1) Sending resources is something we will be introducing to the game in the future. I do not have an ETA right now, but will keep the forums posted on any updates. The pop ups will stay, but I will ask about the possibility of timing them a bit better. I have to say I don't think that it's possible to change the timing though as they are shown to all users at the same time. I will ask though as I know this is a sore point for some of you guys. I like your idea about knowing how many tiles away you are, and I will bring it up during my next meeting with the game team.

-Popeye
  • braden83 (US1)braden83 (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Since bullies keep attacking smaller players is there a way for us to heal units at the hospital with gold and not gems?  I save my gems for upgrading watchtower and stronghold.  At least for the basic units we buy with gold.  Please make this happen or there is no point in having an army.
  • BLACK WIDOW7 (US1)BLACK WIDOW7 (US1) Member Posts: 46

other games I'm playing  like dragons of atlantis have peace treatys that are won  12 hr and 3 day ones  when your on vacation or at work it works gr8 im using a 3 day 1 in DOA right now...it helps alot 
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    There needs to be a way to retaliate against lower level players attacks without wiping out your honor.
  • eurnwulf (US1)eurnwulf (US1) Member Posts: 4
    all good ideas when you are working on the chat how about ally chat we are allied with 4 groups but no way of knowing which of them are on to ask for support nor any way to quickly tell them we are under attack.
  • BLACK WIDOW7 (US1)BLACK WIDOW7 (US1) Member Posts: 46
    How  about a combination chat for alliance members  & a world chat where  u can talk to others not in your alliance,your faction and  other players it would be fun 
    Black Widow brings up another great point.

A prolonged shield of peace / vacation mode would be very helpful.  Initiating this would extend shield of peace for the cost of coin or gems.  Much like how Clash of Clans has - with cooldowns based on the time taken off (e.g. 1d has 3d cooldown, 1w has 3w cooldown).
    Also there should be a warning when supporting a fight that had lower level players involved - to tell you lower or no honor will be had before initiating.

I've been in multi million street fights to find out wah wah no honor because the 6 lower level targets ganging up on a higher level doesn't earn you squat.
    We are looking into ways to improve the shield feature, and I expect that changes will be coming in the near future. I will of course keep all of you posted.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.